God's words in blue.

Stewart

I like Jesus words in Red. I would like to find a KJV Bible which has God's words in blue. Can anyone suggest such a Bible out there?

Ruthlyn

Beta Tester
Interesting concept 🧐 but I don't know of any such Bible 🤷‍♀️. I also would like that, so ditto the question.

jfw

King James Purple Letter Edition KJP V2.2
Author:

Jim Musser

e-Sword Version:
9.x - 10.x

Tab Name:
KJP

King James Bible: Purple Letter Edition

(Based on the 1611 Authorized Version Old and New Testaments)

Preface to the Reader
Purpose and Intent:
The premise of this humble effort is simple: The assumption that the main purpose in reading God’s Word is to learn more of Him. One of the impediments for the casual Bible reader is the unfortunate use or assignment of pronouns in virtually all extant translations. The purpose here is to use a tri-color font scheme to clue the reader as to whom a noun or pronoun refers: Deity, angels, man, or ‘other’.

Ruthlyn

Beta Tester

jfw

My bible is Swordsearcher.
E-sword is free.
It has a nice editor.
It has some programs that I transfer to a book in Swordsearcher.
That is what I use it for.

Ruthlyn

Beta Tester
Oh, ok. :)

marty

Beta Tester
Are you aware that in SwordSearcher you can make the words of Christ a different color in the Preferences menu under Bible and Verse List Panels/Additional Options?

Ruthlyn

Beta Tester
Are you aware that in SwordSearcher you can make the words of Christ a different color in the Preferences menu under Bible and Verse List Panels/Additional Options
Yes, but this concept is having God the Father's words in another color ☺… at least that's the idea I got 🤔… however I am not particularly fond of e-sword though, tried it once and deleted it.

Last edited:

marty

Beta Tester
Yes, but this concept is having God the Father's words in another color ☺… at least that's the idea I got 🤔… however I am not particularly fond of e-sword though, tried it once and deleted it.
Ah, on second read, you're right! Sorry for steering everyone sideways! ;)