Good Scripture verse for today

RevTim

Beta Tester
Psalm 91:1-2 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. 2 I will say of the LORD, [He is] my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

Was communicating with my doctor via their electronic system, and I thought I would include this to encourage him, who has been our family Doc for over 30 years, and he is also a brother in the Lord. I hope this encourages you, too.

marty

Beta Tester
To counteract the negative stuff we're being bombarded with, we should make a whole thread of just uplifting scriptures... Good start, Tim!

John 14:1-3 (KJV) Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

marty

Beta Tester
Lamb Lion Ministries Verses of Encouragement
Video:
These are the verses referenced:
Jeremiah 29:11-13 (KJV) For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. 12 Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. 13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
Psalm 28:6-7 (KJV) Blessed be the LORD, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications. 7 The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.
Psalm 55:22 (KJV) Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.
Psalm 56:9-11 (KJV) When I cry unto thee, then shall mine enemies turn back: this I know; for God is for me. 10 In God will I praise his word: in the LORD will I praise his word. 11 In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me.
Psalm 62:5-8 (KJV) My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him. 6 He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved. 7 In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God. 8 Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.
Psalm 37:25-26 (KJV) I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread. 26 He is ever merciful, and lendeth; and his seed is blessed.
Romans 15:13 (KJV) Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.
Romans 8:18 (KJV) For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.1 Corinthians 2:9 (KJV) But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

Min. Hampton Jr

Isaiah 40:29 (KJV)
29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that haveno might he increaseth strength.

Psalm 31:24 (KJV)
24 Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD.