Halley's Bible Handbook

monteu

I use Halley's Bible Handbook quite a bit. My copy is very worn and starting to come apart. Has someone made a module of it? Is it available to download?

I use Halley's Bible Handbook quite a bit. My copy is very worn and starting to come apart. Has someone made a module of it? Is it available to download?

Halley's is a blessing. When I first got saved I read it and read it and cross-referenced in there; still use it a LOT. What a WONDERFUL idea and what a blessing if we could use it within SwordSearcher. Thanks for the suggestion.

Enjoy your blessings today, you guys

Try this one
http://www.scribd.com/doc/26182494/HALLEY-S-BIBLE-HANDBOOK-THE-BILLY-GRAHAM-CRUSADE-EDITION-1962

I'm still dling the PDF file, so I don't know how good a copy it is, but I "think" being from 1962, there won't be any (c) issues.

Copyright is an issue for anything published after about 1923. If the edition you're downloading is one that was originally published after 1923 it's most likely under copyright. It is possible, though, that you're looking at a public domain reprint.

Copyright is an issue for anything published after about 1923. If the edition you're downloading is one that was originally published after 1923 it's most likely under copyright...

I have no idea. But I went back and read the information on the Scribd file. The poster said this about the Billy Graham Crusade ed. (and I suppose all editions thereafter...)

Mr, Graham Bought The Rights To The Book In About 1961, Sadly, HE REMOVED MR. HALLEY?S SECTION ON CHURCH HISTORY, That Covered Information Concerning The Jesuits, The Horrors Of Tribulation/Persecution And Countless Murders,That Were Inflicted On Bible Believing Saints, By The Roman Catholic Church,In The Time Of The Reformation.

In My Opinion,

HE DISRESPECTED MR.HALLEY, THE SAINTS THAT WERE MARTYRED AND KILLED, DURING THAT TIME PERIOD, AND TRUE BLOOD BOUGHT BELIEVERS EVERYWHERE.

Before,The NEW BIRTH IN CHRIST,I Myself Was Raised An, (Unsaved) Roman Catholic. m.l.

BY THE GRACE OF GOD I POSSESS AN OLD COPY OF HALLEY'S BIBLE HANDBOOK, THAT CONTAINS THE CHURCH HISTORY SECTION, WHICH MR. GRAHAM REMOVED. I WISH COULD POST IT HERE.

HE REMOVED MR. HALLEY?S SECTION ON CHURCH HISTORY, That Covered Information Concerning The Jesuits, The Horrors Of Tribulation/Persecution And Countless Murders,That Were Inflicted On Bible Believing Saints, By The Roman Catholic Church,In The Time Of The Reformation...

Mine is copyright 2000 and has a section "A Brief History of the Western Church." Is that the one you are talking about?

Mine is copyright 2000 and has a section "A Brief History of the Western Church." Is that the one you are talking about?

I honestly don't know. I know sometimes publishers pick and choose what they want to print. If I'm not mistaken there are even abridged versions of Fox's Book of Martyrs to exclude certain things about the Catholic Church

I have a 24th Edition Copyright 1965 that was a gift to me in 1979. I still use it regularly even with all this high teck computer software books and stuff.

I don't know the answer. I googled software.informer. Mixed results. It's looks shady since they refer you to the zondervan website.

I don't like the sound of that they make a list of your applications or something...?

Don't think I'll go there, then, won't download. THANKS, BILL.

I have no idea. But I went back and read the information on the Scribd file. The poster said this about the Billy Graham Crusade ed. (and I suppose all editions thereafter...)

Mr, Graham Bought The Rights To The Book In About 1961, Sadly, HE REMOVED MR. HALLEY?S SECTION ON CHURCH HISTORY, That Covered Information Concerning The Jesuits, The Horrors Of Tribulation/Persecution And Countless Murders,That Were Inflicted On Bible Believing Saints, By The Roman Catholic Church,In The Time Of The Reformation.

In My Opinion,

HE DISRESPECTED MR.HALLEY, THE SAINTS THAT WERE MARTYRED AND KILLED, DURING THAT TIME PERIOD, AND TRUE BLOOD BOUGHT BELIEVERS EVERYWHERE.

Before,The NEW BIRTH IN CHRIST,I Myself Was Raised An, (Unsaved) Roman Catholic. m.l.

BY THE GRACE OF GOD I POSSESS AN OLD COPY OF HALLEY'S BIBLE HANDBOOK, THAT CONTAINS THE CHURCH HISTORY SECTION, WHICH MR. GRAHAM REMOVED. I WISH COULD POST IT HERE.
That is really messed up Jason. Jason, please, could you tell me what is the edition of your Halley's Bible Handbook? Could you also send me the ISBN number? Thanks, God bless you!

Back