Hebrew language helps

RevTim

Beta Tester
Any chance of getting the following modules added?
* TWOT (probably not, but since I'm asking - same I'm sure for the TWNT)
* BDB (unabridged)
* Gesenius's Lexicon

Yeah, it's a big & hopeful list, but it can't hurt to ask. Thanks!

Brandon Staggs

Administrator
Staff member
No, as far as I know, there is no "clean" source for those in the public domain. The ones I have seen are heavily edited from their original print counterparts and it is unclear where the changes originate. If someone knows of or has a digital copy that doesn't contain modern emendations or changes, please reach out to me at support@swordsearcher.com. (The TWOT is not in the public domain regardless.)

RevTim

Beta Tester
No, as far as I know, there is no "clean" source for those in the public domain. The ones I have seen are heavily edited from their original print counterparts and it is unclear where the changes originate. If someone knows of or has a digital copy that doesn't contain modern emendations or changes, please reach out to me at support@swordsearcher.com. (The TWOT is not in the public domain regardless.)
Understandable. The number of authorized & user made modules have allowed us to have a wonderfully resource rich Bible study program. I literally have a good sized personal library at my fingertips, one which I can search all at once, or explore through the links in each verse.

So I don't mean to seem ungrateful or just crying for more. There are just a few language helps it would be nice to add. I really do appreciate the program for all the value it provides.

In fact, I was bragging on it a bit at lunch today with a co-worker. I'm not sure she really appreciated what I was really saying, but she agreed with me in the main.

Brandon Staggs

Administrator
Staff member
So I don't mean to seem ungrateful or just crying for more. There are just a few language helps it would be nice to add. I really do appreciate the program for all the value it provides.
There's nothing wrong with requesting additional material, I take no offense. :)

Christopher

Any chance of getting the following modules added?
* TWOT (probably not, but since I'm asking - same I'm sure for the TWNT)
* BDB (unabridged)
* Gesenius's Lexicon

Yeah, it's a big & hopeful list, but it can't hurt to ask. Thanks!

RevTim

Beta Tester
Thank you. I'm aware of where helps are available, and various language tools. Been using them for years.

In fact I have a very decent Bible App on my phone which includes many of these language tools, MyBible.

Just was hoping to see some of them imported into SS.