hiding tabs

TerriP

You can disable all but the few tabs you use regularly by going to the top Tabs menu and selecting "Select which tabs to show." At any time, the "hidden" tabs can still be accessed with the Bible, Book, and Commentary menus, or all of the tabs can be temporarily shown with the corresponding option on the tab menu. There isn't currently an option to configure multiple sets of "favorite tabs" but this is something I am thinking about adding -- perhaps integrating the same "reference set" system available for the Full Library Search window.

Oh, this is very nice, I am down to 35 and it's much neater. I mean, there's just no need to have all the books up there, too, not all the time. Plus I can get them easily enough, just reverse what I just did.. Thank you!

Re: SwordSearcher 6.1 Release Announcement

Oh, this is very nice, I am down to 35 and it's much neater. I mean, there's just no need to have all the books up there, too, not all the time. Plus I can get them easily enough, just reverse what I just did.. Thank you!

You're welcome. I had forgotten that I wrote a how-to that addresses this very issue right here: Easy Steps to Free Up Study Space

Re: SwordSearcher 6.1 Release Announcement

If I can add to what Brandon has said..... and not to be redundant...........I've posted before how I over come any issues (not really) with the great many and numerous BOOKS and COMMENTARIES that have been made readily available by Brandon and a few others. I personally prefer to have all of my BOOKS and COMMENTARIES to be seen and available, however it can get cramped-- but very easy to overcome as Brandon has identified and shown the means within SS PREFERENCES and even your own COMPUTER.
Within preferences as Brandon has identified not only can you check or un-check those (BIBLES_BOOKS_COMMENTARIES) you want to be seen, but you can go into PREFERENCES, FONTS and COLORS, then INDIVIDUAL PANEL PROPERTIES to edit the individual FONTS and FONT SIZES which can increase PANEL size. The VIEW, ENABLE LAYOUT CUSTOMIZATION............is a great tool as well for resizing the PANEL for viewer preference.
If you're thrifty with your computer and have a decent VIDEO CARD going into the CONTROL PANEL, DISPLAY SETTINGS and changing your video RESOLUTION can definitely enhance your SS viewing and usage. The kicker as I have noted previously is if you have the shekels to purchase a 22, 23, 24 inch (or even higher) wide screen monitor which spreads everything out even further.
I have no problem whatsoever with not only the ga-zillion BOOKS and COMMENTARIES that are available, but the one's I have personally made as well:lol:.
Maybe this will help............?
ss61j.jpg

Back