Highlighting and Underlining

marty

Beta Tester
I'd like to be able to label the colors in the highlighting and underlining list (i.e. Promise, Prophecy of Christ, Warning, Prophecy Fulfilled, etc.), and then be able to easily bring up and sort the list of verses marked. It would be beneficial to see the verses grouped under their labels. A verse highlighted AND underlined should show up in both lists. That would be super!

I use the Underlining and Highlighting feature often. There are three blues - I can't ever remember which blue I've been using for an attribute of Christ and which one is for prophecies about him that have been fulfilled and which one is for prophecies of him still to be fulfilled. I keep thinking I should make a module with this information, and that would take care of that, but I'd still like to be able to bring up the list of verses sorted into colors.

Thank you for the suggestions. More advanced highlighting features like the one you are requesting is on the to-do list for the next major version update.

Have I requested this before? Sorry if it's a repeat! One thing about a poor memory - everything is always fresh and new!

Oh my my my......can't wait for this one ! ! ! !
Praise GOD !!!!

Back