Highlighting.ss6hilite

ishaknatan

Beta Tester
My SS6 Highlights - These are highlights from reading through the Bible and marking what I consider important verses. You can use this as a starting point if you want.
Hi Bill,
How can I read it in SS6? I put it on Module folder and nothing showed up.

To use someone else's highlighting file, you need to put it in your Documents\SwordSearcher User Modules folder. However, it is important to note that SwordSearcher currently only supports one set of highlighting/markup data, so be careful not to erase your own markup data.

I updated this post on my module page to reflect Brandon's comment. I haven't posted this here before:

My SS6 Highlights - These are highlights from reading through the Bible and marking what I consider important verses. You can use this as a starting point if you want.

If you use these, the file needs to be in your C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\SwordSearcher directory. It will replace the existing file so if you want to preserve your highlights, you should rename your file before copying mine.

To use someone else's highlighting file, you need to put it in your Documents\SwordSearcher User Modules folder. However, it is important to note that SwordSearcher currently only supports one set of highlighting/markup data, so be careful not to erase your own markup data.

In the folder there is a file with the same name Highlighting.ss6hilite (1KB).
I haven't yet created mine and change Highlighting.ss6hilite (from wsBones website) to wsbones.ss6hilite > nothing showed up . . .

In the folder there is a file with the same name Highlighting.ss6hilite (1KB).
I haven't yet created mine and change Highlighting.ss6hilite (from wsBones website) to wsbones.ss6hilite > nothing showed up . . .

It has to be called Highlighting.ss6hilite or it won't show up. Rename yours to my.ss6hilite and rename mine to Highlighting.ss6hilite. Then get out of SS and back in. Hopefully that will work.

It has to be called Highlighting.ss6hilite or it won't show up. Rename yours to my.ss6hilite and rename mine to Highlighting.ss6hilite. Then get out of SS and back in. Hopefully that will work.

Thanks Bill.
Your 'KJV hilite' has red letters of Jesus' words also. Is it from outside SS or you made it by yourself?

Back