History Button and Verse Copy

monteu

I would like to see a history button added sometime. A Bible app that I use on my ipad has this and I find it quite handy. Also would it be possible to have a way to copy and past a verse directly out of the Bible and into the user editor? I am thinking of something sort of like the "send verse link to editor" command, except it would send the actual verse.

thanks!

What do you want the history button to show? I presume you're looking for a record of things you have opened... would it update every time you click a link, or just when you type something in, etc?

What do you want the history button to show? I presume you're looking for a record of things you have opened... would it update every time you click a link, or just when you type something in, etc?
I was thinking about on the Bible only, but it would be handy to have one on the commentary and book sections too. At least for me it would be.

I would make use of this too, much like a browser history (list) which includes each resource and location that one navigated to explicitly? For example, if you explicitly moved to a new bible verse it would show that verse in the list, but not all the other resources that are programmed to automatically move in parallel.

I was thinking about on the Bible only, but it would be handy to have one on the commentary and book sections too. At least for me it would be.

If you just need a history for the Bible that is already there (the back button can be right-clicked for a history list). But it is limited to the current session. (Each panel works that way.)

I would make use of this too, much like a browser history (list) which includes each resource and location that one navigated to explicitly? For example, if you explicitly moved to a new bible verse it would show that verse in the list, but not all the other resources that are programmed to automatically move in parallel.

A history list that works more like a web browser history list (with timestamps and history going back days/weeks), and which only updates on explicit navigation actions by the user (not synced actions) is a possibility for a future enhancement and I appreciate the suggestions, thank you!

If you just need a history for the Bible that is already there (the back button can be right-clicked for a history list). But it is limited to the current session. (Each panel works that way.)

A history list that works more like a web browser history list (with timestamps and history going back days/weeks), and which only updates on explicit navigation actions by the user (not synced actions) is a possibility for a future enhancement and I appreciate the suggestions, thank you!

I didn't realize that you could right click and view the history list. This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!

Back