How to see all instances where G#### is translated as "yyyy"

Eric

Beta Tester
Often when I want to see a list of all the places where a Greek or Hebrew word is rendered a certain way in the KJV, I use the Strong's-English Indexer. However, I don't think it will really do what I need when the number of instances is high. E.g., I wanted to have a list of all the verses where G1161 (δε) is translated as "now" in the KJV. This is what came up:
Strong's-English Indexer G1161 as "now".jpg

That helps me know it's coded that way 166x in KJVSL, but I don't see a way to access this list of references (there's only the ellipsis). What would be helpful for me is if there were a button next to the "G1161" that would load all of those verses in the search results panel.

Type g1161, etc into the normal search box and in the result window click on this icon
upload_2016-6-12_14-12-1.png

This shows the different ways with counts. Does this help. I think it only shows 50 or so results but that might be enough. It would be nice to see an exhaustive list of results or be able to send it to a file.

upload_2016-6-12_14-16-38.png

Eric, allowing you to load the un-truncated list is something on my to-do list already. Thanks!

Bill,
Thank you for that.

Brandon,
Thanks for your patience with me. Maybe I requested this in the past :)

Back