I love Sword Searcher! - small bug report?

Rev.

Luke 18:14
KJV/Strong's

It looks like there is a typo. It is listed in the search as "from G1342" but the link shows "G1349." The linked root appears to be correct, meaning the typo is in the definition of "justified - δικαιόω"

---------------
I am not sure if this is the proper forum to post this?

Great product! It has blessed me for years! Revision 8 is awesome!

Attachments

• SSfeedbackLuke1814.jpg
    SSfeedbackLuke1814.jpg
    406.7 KB · Views: 285
Luke 18:14
KJV/Strong's

It looks like there is a typo. It is listed in the search as "from G1342" but the link shows "G1349." The linked root appears to be correct, meaning the typo is in the definition of "justified - δικαιόω"

---------------
I am not sure if this is the proper forum to post this?

Great product! It has blessed me for years! Revision 8 is awesome!
I think the reference is to the word that the current word is derived from - for instance, the original word 'justified' is G1344, which points back to G1342, which points to G1349. If you go to the definition for G1349, it says that the word is probably from G1166. I think it's just mining the meaning back to its root.

I love SwordSearcher, too! I don't know what I'd do without it. Get a bigger table to hold all the books, for sure!

The link "from 1349" in #1342 matches my printed Strong's. I don't think there is an error here.

I love Jesus, and SwordSearcher gives me a "fast" access to know HIM better.... I do love Sword Searcher !!!

Thank you!

Serious praise though for Sword Searcher. I have been a long time user. I pastored a church in inner city Philadelphia. 2 1/2 years ago I moved my family to the wilderness known as Maine and started a church. All my library is still packed in boxes along with my desktop PC (desktop was unpacked and put in the church office of the new church last week) and Sword Searcher on my laptop has been invaluable. Thank you Brandon for all your hard work!

Thank you everyone for the encouragement. I am blessed to be doing this and thank God that this is what he has for me. :)

Back