Images

RevTim

Beta Tester
Any chance of getting the images indexed like the Commentaries & Books / Dictionaries are for each verse?

Any chance of getting the images indexed like the Commentaries & Books / Dictionaries are for each verse?
The image viewer doesn't really have a means for this, and if I added it (possible), I would also need to manually index all of the included images (very time-consuming). Ideally, the images would all allow text-based tags and verse references to be added to them, so the maps/etc would be searchable that way. I'd love to add all that and that is on my long-term feature ideas list.

The image viewer doesn't really have a means for this, and if I added it (possible), I would also need to manually index all of the included images (very time-consuming). Ideally, the images would all allow text-based tags and verse references to be added to them, so the maps/etc would be searchable that way. I'd love to add all that and that is on my long-term feature ideas list.
Yes, it would be helpful, though I am mainly concerned with the actual Bible maps, not necessarily the illustrations. But it would be cool, if you have the Book reference links active in the Bible window, to have one listed as "images" with links that way. But the Bible maps are helpful when studying Scripture especially.

Also, so glad to have the various harmonies included! Studying through Mark in our adult Sunday School and it has been very handy to fill in some of the "blanks" or "gaps" where Mark (earlier Gospel) is concerned vs the other Synoptics, and John.

Back