Implemented! Independent pane/window

marty

Beta Tester
It has occurred to me several times as I'm reading a commentary or book and need to look something up (i.e. look up a word in a dictionary or comparing commentaries) that it would be oh so convenient if I could open another commentary or book (like the dictionary) in an independent window (like the Topic and Verse Guide window) that wouldn't mess up the current layout and that could be left open, always on top, and moved and sized. The back arrow works well if I just have to look up one thing, but if I look up lots of things, I start to lose my place / train of thought. Also, the independent window might be able to have the sync features PT is always asking for? It would be nice to be able to have two commentaries or two books open at the same time for cross referencing or comparison...

Something for the Wish List. :)

Indeed -- already on the list, in fact. I've been thinking of something like this for a long time now. Thanks for your feedback.

It has occurred to me several times as I'm reading a commentary or book and need to look something up (i.e. look up a word in a dictionary or comparing commentaries) that it would be oh so convenient if I could open another commentary or book (like the dictionary) in an independent window (like the Topic and Verse Guide window) that wouldn't mess up the current layout and that could be left open, always on top, and moved and sized. The back arrow works well if I just have to look up one thing, but if I look up lots of things, I start to lose my place / train of thought. Also, the independent window might be able to have the sync features PT is always asking for? It would be nice to be able to have two commentaries or two books open at the same time for cross referencing or comparison...

Great suggestion!

Back