Kenneth Wuest Modules

Keith

I am looking for modules on Kenneth Wuest word studies in the Greek New Testament.

Keith,
1 Corinthians 2:2 "For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified."

Since his studies are still under copyright, the publisher would need to make the text available. There are no licensing fees for publishers to use Forge to build third party modules for SwordSearcher. If their customers express interest in it, they may consider doing so.

Really, because I have Wuest on my iPhone bible study software named Mantis. It is also included in the E-Sword package (free)
Man, I need this bad on the SS package so I don't have to cobble separate packages to get all the information I need.

According to Wikipedia, all of his works were published after 1935. That means they are all under copyright. The copyright holder would have to authorize their use.

According to Wikipedia, all of his works were published after 1935. That means they are all under copyright. The copyright holder would have to authorize their use.

So how old do I have to be before it becomes free..... :confused:

:p

Back