Module icon

Included King James Version with Integrated Cross-references [KJV-TSK] [Deluxe]
The same Authorized King James text, with in-line cross-references from the TSK.

SwordSearcher

Deluxe Library module listing service
SwordSearcher submitted a new module:

King James Version with Integrated Cross-references [KJV-TSK] [Deluxe] - The same Authorized King James text, with in-line cross-references from the TSK.

An integrated form of the Treasury of Scripture Knowledge.

Watch this video for a demonstration.

New in SwordSearcher 8. The 800,000+ cross-references from the Treasury of Scripture Knowledge are now integrated right into the Bible text, complete with in-line references, general references, and "reverse" references.

Hold your mouse over the notation to preview cross-referenced verses, and click to open them in a verse list...

Read more about this module...

I am a long time SS user. I don't have this module. How do I download just this module? Thanks!

It was added in SwordSearcher 8.0. If you're using 8.0 or later you would have it, unless you explicitly de-selected the TSK module during installation. You can go to the Tabs menu and choose "Select Which Tabs to Show" to see if you have it available. If not, you will need to re-install and do so without excluding the TSK module, which is necessary for the KJV-TSK to work. If you need help with doing that, please send a message to support@swordsearcher.com with enough information to locate your order, etc.

It can be a useful Bible mod to use at times.

Back