KJV 1611 download?

Regie

As I have today read that the KJV 1611 bible text is in the Deluxe library (or however it reads) - that does me no good when I try to find where I can download it onto my computer so I can start properly using my SwordSearcher program.

I don't know what to do and I am getting tired and worn out trying to get to going again.

If I could afford to buy a new computer and a new edition of SwordSearcher, it would certainly be great - but that is out of the question for now.

Thanks,
Regie
p.s. Being part of a Deluxe Library does me no good. I need a place to go to download any module I am having trouble with and cannot find a place from where I can download it.

p.s. Being part of a Deluxe Library does me no good. I need a place to go to download any module I am having trouble with and cannot find a place from where I can download it.
It's part of the Deluxe library that is included with the installation of SwordSearcher, and has been for at least 20 years. You are looking for the KJV16 tab in the Bible panel (or the module selector, or go to TABS, SELECT WHICH TABS TO SHOW). There is no need to download it.

The only reason it wouldn't be in your installation of SwordSearcher is if you explicitly disabled it during installation, or if you manually deleted the module file after installation, or if your hard drive is corrupting and the module file could not be initialized. In the last case, you can find your module load error log on the Help menu.

Re-run your setup and do not change it away from COMPLETE installation type, which is the default.

Then you will find it by going to TABS, SELECT WHICH TABS TO SHOW, if it isn't already visible.

If you choose a custom installation and remove the KJV16 module, you won't have it. If choose a minimal installation, you won't have it.

Last edited:
Back