KJV Paper Copy

Johnny NL

is it possible to have a custom made KJV Bible, with my specs?
Does anyone know a good website, where i could get that kind of Bible?(Paper copy, of course.)
I need to RE-write Allllll my notes from SS8, in my paper version. That's why the wide margin, and large print. (I need room)
I looked already for "custom made " Bible, but seems no possible ways to do so... πŸ˜₯

- Cambridge.
- large print
- Red Letter
- Thumb-index
- Wide margin; all around.
- High quality leather.
- etc.
Please, let me know.
Thanks, Ya'all. !

Brandon Staggs

Administrator
Staff member
There's no feasible way someone can offer custom Bibles as it pertains to the text itself. The best you can do is find a Bible printer that offers several text blocks and find one you like. Church Bible Publishers has a "build a Bible" system that I used and talk about in the video Bill linked to, but you are still limited to choosing between the text blocks they have. I don't think there is any economical way to do "one-off" printings of complete Bibles. If you use the CBP Build-a-Bible system just be very careful about picking a text you will be happy with-- they will not give refunds if you get your Bible and find the text is too small, etc.

Johnny NL

Thanks.

Johnny NL

Ok.... Today I did order from CBP, "built-a-Bible", I did call the shipping manager Michael Riley for extras and info. What a GREAT costumer service !!!
I did order a 120RL Cameo with a Full Yapp goatskin. 4 ribbons 1/4"....the works !!!! Then, I call Mr.Riley for paying for an extra: Thumb-Index. (which is NOT offer in Built-A-Bible.) an extra $25. Which is more than fine. This one is going to be my "Final Bible Version". After few e-mails with CBP, we could set up that needed extra.
NOW..... the waiting game begin.... already looking forward to receive that piece of "WISDOM" .... As soon as it shows up to my door, I will keep you guys posted ! ( I am so exited !!!)
Thank you again for the video, and all the info, Mr. Staggs and wsbone.
All this being well appreciated.
Ya'all be blessed now. !!!

Last edited:

Johnny NL

Just a quick update......
CBP, has just finished to built my NEW 120RL Cameo/Thumb indexed, full yapp Bible, and It's been shipped today.!!!
BUT, ... I couldn't help myself.... I also order a Thompson Chain/KJV, Ironed Calfskin which was also shipped today.
A "RE-marking", "updating" my SS8 paper version is ahead. I am really exited about this. It is always good, and blessed, to "RE-update" all my studies and notes. More updates coming up. πŸ‘πŸ˜

Johnny NL

Please, if you will,.... have a quick prayer, .......my Bibles have been shipped, and crossed over Canada, DE-customized, but now here in Canada, we are having " Canada Post Scattered Strike Days" here and there, in different provinces, cities. I am worry now not to get them before christmas...πŸ˜’πŸ˜ŸπŸ˜’.
All in The Lord's Will.......

marty

Beta Tester
As a member of the 'instant' generation, I feel your pain! I pray you see your new Bibles before Christmas. How exciting it will be to open that box...

Johnny NL

Thanks..... Indeeeeeed ! can't wait anymore.....

Johnny NL

God is GOOD, God is GREAT, ...... Allllllllll the Time !!!!!
Today, was a Wonderful day. Today I received one of my 2 Bibles. The Thompson Chain, Large Print, Red Letter. This is awesome for this coming weekend I will start my notes transferring, from the oldest one to this new one. AND,...... I also had the confirmation from CBP, my pure Cambridge full yapp, Red Letter (120 RL Cameo) is at the final step of Thumb Indexing, and should be shipped shortly. This was my quick update, but all the GLORY goes to The Lord.
Amen.