Lardner, Nathaniel - The Credibility of the Gospel History, (c. 1750)

The purpose of this post, is to stir in the heart, someone to make a book module of this precious 10 volume set, which overwhelmingly proves the historicity of the four gospels. This is no small task I am asking you to do, and will require dedication on the part of the one who undertakes to create sword searcher book modules from Lardner, Nathaniel - The Credibility of the Gospel History, (c. 1750). Why do I feel this is important? First I own several modern books defending the historicity of Jesus Christ, including Cold Case Christianity, The Case for Christ, Evidence that Demands a Verdict, Reasonable Faith, Jesus Among Secular Gods, to name a few. As wonderful as those books are, they mention only a small fraction of the evidence available in Lardner, Nathaniel - The Credibility of the Gospel History, (c. 1750). Second, this ten volume set is nearing extinction, I am only able to locate it on Archive and one other website. This ten volume set has upwards of 7000 pages of evidence that Jesus existed and that the gospels are true history. I strongly believe this set of books must be preserved at all costs. If someone has the time, or technical know how to turn them into book modules for sword searcher, please do so. I have these books linked below. If nothing else, if you are a webmaster and reading this, post these books on your website! Help preserve them. Thank you! ~ David Michael Curtis

Back