Larger pop-up window?

Regie

As I am now working on a project, I took time to look up about Jonah and the gourd in Jonah 4:10 and moused over the commentaries. Is there a way Brandon that you can make those pop-ups much, much larger so we can see much more of the comments without having to actually go to the commentary?

Thanks. In my humble opinion SwordSearcher is better than any bible program - not even the high priced ones.

Regie

As I am now working on a project, I took time to look up about Jonah and the gourd in Jonah 4:10 and moused over the commentaries. Is there a way Brandon that you can make those pop-ups much, much larger so we can see much more of the comments without having to actually go to the commentary?

Thanks. In my humble opinion SwordSearcher is better than any bible program - not even the high priced ones.

Regie
Well, just now I have been in a commentary entry that has a link to a book. Would it be workable or an idea worth considering, if you could make a pop-up that would temporarily cover up any and as large a portion of the screen as desired and make that pop-up scrollable?

Just do CTRL+Click on the link to open the full entry in a top-level floating window, then close it when you're done. No need to change where your book or commentary is currently pointed. That's a feature called clone panels. I am pretty sure that is the feature you're asking for.

Great! Well I see no sense in re-inventing the wheel. Excellent. I guess I should have known that. Now to just share it with friends. MGB.

Back