Library module details pages being posted

Wow, Brandon. You know, SwordSearcher has become so robust that you one day may have to offer a course in "Learning SS's Features"!!

I'm always amazed at the breadth of ways to use SS...thanks for putting in all the effort.

BigEd

Wow, Brandon. You know, SwordSearcher has become so robust that you one day may have to offer a course in "Learning SS's Features"!!

Heh -- sometimes it feels that way. One of the biggest challenges is to continue improving the program without making too steep of a learning curve. I always try to be careful not to complicate things and scare off someone new. I hope newcomers feel comfortable doing the basic stuff (Bible searches, etc) and know that they can "ease into" the advanced features when/if they want.

I'm always amazed at the breadth of ways to use SS...thanks for putting in all the effort.

It is my honor. Thank you.

Looking good.

I still remember my first boot after my first install and how I was overwhelmed with all the tabs :)

These are exciting additions, Brandon! Thank you!

Will these all eventually be incorporated into the program, via the help file or an actual mod?

I'll probably just add the text to the module info page of the modules -- the one you can view with a right-click menu in the module text in SwordSearcher.

I'll probably just add the text to the module info page of the modules -- the one you can view with a right-click menu in the module text in SwordSearcher.

Good. I guess my point was will it be incorporated somewhere. I think it will be a blessing to those who'd like to know. Thanks.

I like that idea too, Brandon. Until then, I'll just use the personal book entry that I've made, having copied the info from the site.

Please do incorporate this!

BigEd

Back