lock aspect ratio of image in user module?

Eric

Beta Tester
Is there way to lock the aspect ratio of an image you paste into a user module? I kept thinking some key combination would work, e.g., Ctrl + dragging the edges, but it doesn't.

No, unfortunately the underlying HTML editing control doesn't support that. I looked into it and wasn't able to find a flag to set that. It is possible to go into the code editor after you resize it and remove the height from the image tag, and that will cause the image to be shown with the correct aspect ratio.

No, unfortunately the underlying HTML editing control doesn't support that. I looked into it and wasn't able to find a flag to set that. It is possible to go into the code editor after you resize it and remove the height from the image tag, and that will cause the image to be shown with the correct aspect ratio.

Even that is a good thing, and – if I can remember it – I'll plan to use it.

I had a bunch of trouble today trying to size some pasted images. I found that the farther I took the cursor away from the image (while holding a "pseudo-click" on the track pad), the more control I had. Nonetheless, I got something close to what I wanted. I'm just glad I can paste images into user modules. Thanks for that major feature!

Back