Malignant Breast Cancer

eddiefrye

:-(
My sister-in-law has malignant breast cancer. Pray as she and family go through this trial and tribulation separately and together.

God is enough. He is Good. He will take care of us. He will satisfy us. He will get us through this. He is our treasure. Whom I have in heaven but you and on earth there is nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail. But you are the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Suffering for Christ.

God is most glorified in you, when you are most satisfied in Him, in the mist of your trials and tribulations.

Ruthlyn

Beta Tester
My heart and prayers go out to and for your sister-in-law and family. God supply abundant grace in this time of trial.

Ruthlyn

eddiefrye

:(
My sister-in-law had her surgery and all went well. However, she now has to face six months of chemo-therapy. She is 42 and in very good health otherwise. Please continue to pray for her and her family.

RevTim

Beta Tester
:(
My sister-in-law had her surgery and all went well. However, she now has to face six months of chemo-therapy. She is 42 and in very good health otherwise. Please continue to pray for her and her family.
Well, that's some encouraging news. We'll keep praying.

eddiefrye

Please Keep Praying for Her...

Here is word from my sister-in-law about her next step in her cancer treatment.

Ok friends. God has once again taken care of me. I start chemo today @ 10:30 colorado time (I'm not in houston). Please cover me in prayer that all will go well.
Love to you all! I will get thru this with all of you supporting me. (Please pray to calm maddie's fears also!)
Love love love,
Julie

marty

Beta Tester
I am praying for your sister-in-law and her family. May they find blessings in this trial and feel God's presence all the way through.

eddiefrye

Now through her first set of treatments :) and now going onto her second set :sad:. This last set will be her worst possibly and her feel good days will be less :sad:. Please keep praying for her and her family and friends.

Also here is her blog site for all women out there that may need encouraging themselves that are going through cancer treatments. It is a journal of her battle with cancer and chemo and I hope it will be uplifting for all women battling cancer and chemo.

http://juliehowellintouch.blogspot.com/

eddiefrye

Hi everyone. My last treatment is scheduled for thursday. I am going in tomorrow for labwork to make sure my counts are high enough. Last time my white blood count was too low and treatment was delayed. Please pray for me right now that all my counts will be ok so I can be FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU! I can't wait to get back to my wonderful life!!!
Love you all,
Julie