Malignant Breast Cancer

eddiefrye

:)
Treatments have been finished for a little while now and so far all seems to be good. Thank You all for your prayers and please keeping praying for Julie and for all cancer patients.

Standy111

:-(
My sister-in-law has malignant breast cancer. Pray as she and family go through this trial.
Hi Eddy, Im sorry to hear about your sis... I will pray for her...I had a malignant tumor also and had it roved without having to lose my breast... God really worked in my life during that time...teaching me to trust Him for all things....and that this life is short...and we should live to God while here and not to ourselves...I dont know your sister-in-law or her walk with God ....But all things work together for GOOD to those who love God , to those who are called according to His purposes...here are some scripture for you and her...2 Corinthians 1:3-4 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort; who comforteth us in all our affliction, that we may be able to comfort them that are in any affliction, through the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God....Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed to us-ward. May God be with you and your family through this time....I know He will be....And may God our "Abba" be glorified through it.