MARICLE

Maricle grow that is. now that ive got you attention. it said that we could talk about any thing so long as it dont conflick. Every year i try to grow tomatoes with little results. i do all the staking out the tomatoes, pruning the suckers, weedint the grass and spray the maricle grow with only a few tomatoes. This year i did none of the above, just planted the tomatoes and let them grow up with weeds, let them fall over, no maricle grow, no tomato steaks. well now ive got more tomatoes than i know what to do with. my wife has cannes all that she can and froze all that she can freeze. weve gave alomost every one at church tomatoes and still have too many. so much for the proper way to grow tomatoes. any one need any tomatoes.

RevTim

Beta Tester
James Taylor said:
Maricle grow that is. now that ive got you attention. it said that we could talk about any thing so long as it dont conflick. Every year i try to grow tomatoes with little results. i do all the staking out the tomatoes, pruning the suckers, weedint the grass and spray the maricle grow with only a few tomatoes. This year i did none of the above, just planted the tomatoes and let them grow up with weeds, let them fall over, no maricle grow, no tomato steaks. well now ive got more tomatoes than i know what to do with. my wife has cannes all that she can and froze all that she can freeze. weve gave alomost every one at church tomatoes and still have too many. so much for the proper way to grow tomatoes. any one need any tomatoes.
1 Corinthians 3:5 Who then is Paul, and who [is] Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man? 6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase. 7 So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase. 8 Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.

Amen! :D

Blessings,
Pastor Tim