May a module set include other module sets

Module sets are made up of modules only, not other module sets. So, at this time what you are asking to do can't be done.

It's an intriguing idea that hadn't occurred to me, though...

Module sets are made up of modules only, not other module sets. So, at this time what you are asking to do can't be done.

It's an intriguing idea that hadn't occurred to me, though...

Thanks for responding so quickly to all my posts. I am just beginning to use SwordSearcher and am thrilled with the possibilities included. I have three other well-known Bible study programs that don't quite handle many of the things I want to do. SwordSearcher seems to address just about all my "wants".

My thoughts concerning module sub-sets: The same thing can be accomplished by including the sub-set books/commentaries individually in each major set. The only drawback to that is that every time you add/delete books/commentaries from the "sub-set" you have to remember to make the same change in every "major" set. By having the sub-set module included in the major set, that drawback would be eliminated - one change would handle all. I appreciate your thinking about this possibility and hope that some day in the future you'll be able to incorporate the idea.

Back