Memory Verse function

SnowmanKing

Another thing I would love to see added to Swordsearcher is a memory verse function similar to the memory verse function in e-Sword. It is really one of the main reasons I still have e-Sword installed on my computer. It is so helpful to learning God's Word to me anyway :)

Some of the ways I use for Scripture memory that I would like to see implemented:
  • Reference association - where it gives a list of references and you pick out the one that goes with the verse or the other way around.
  • Fill in the blanks - where it gives most of the verse but has blanks for you to fill in. I find that really helpful when I am just starting to learn a verse
  • Word order - Where it gives you all of the words in the verse and then you choose what order the words go in.
  • First letter - Where it has you type the first letter of each word (another great thing would be to list the first letter and have you fill in the rest. I do that on paper sometimes when memorizing).
  • Some sort of flashcards (I do this with paper but it would be great if Swordsearcher added that.

Another thing I would love to see added to Swordsearcher is a memory verse function similar to the memory verse function in e-Sword. It is really one of the main reasons I still have e-Sword installed on my computer. It is so helpful to learning God's Word to me anyway :)

Some of the ways I use for Scripture memory that I would like to see implemented:
  • Reference association - where it gives a list of references and you pick out the one that goes with the verse or the other way around.
  • Fill in the blanks - where it gives most of the verse but has blanks for you to fill in. I find that really helpful when I am just starting to learn a verse
  • Word order - Where it gives you all of the words in the verse and then you choose what order the words go in.
  • First letter - Where it has you type the first letter of each word (another great thing would be to list the first letter and have you fill in the rest. I do that on paper sometimes when memorizing).
  • Some sort of flashcards (I do this with paper but it would be great if Swordsearcher added that.
I use the app available here for both mobile and desktop:
It has the option to either type it out fully, or type just the first letter of each word, you can import from KJV or other common translations for any individual verse or group of verses. You can set how frequently you want to review the verses.

Back