Military Uninted States Naval prayer request

My name is Andrew. I am a petty officer E-4 in the Navy. Ive been training to work with for the defense of our country in Florida the pass two years. I am being stationed to an aircraft carrier in a week and after Christmas ill be less then 6 months from deployment. Ill deploy for 10 months. Pray for my protection and future. I am scared. I have a wonderful fiance and I fear the outcome of deployment over seas on my carrier. Pray that my parents and family are safe while I am gone. I am a believer of our Lord Jesus Christ and his gospel. I am a sinner but saved by the righteous blood of our Lord Jesus Christ. God Bless and Gods will be done and may the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Your brother in Christ Andrew.

marty

Beta Tester
You're in my prayers, Andrew!

From time to time I've been a worrier and have found these verses helpful:

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

Ruthlyn

Beta Tester
I will be lifting you before God's throne of mercy and grace Andrew.

Ruthlyn

john.a

Andrew you are on my "Prayer List".

TerriP

Dear brother, blessings on you for your service to us and our country...

I pray for your continued safety and knowledge of God's protection - every time you awake, Andrew, pray for Him to lead and guide you by His Holy Spirit; I pray for your ears to hear Him, eyes to see Him in all situations you may be in, and that your heart is open to Him continually..

Philippians 4:6-7 Be careful [anxious] for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

And what Marty said, those are some of my favorite Scriptures and certainly encouraging to me, too. God bless you dear brother

America Bless God