Module - Commentary or otherwise?

Pastor Langley

Say I have a commentary built with SwordSearcher. I can open the "tick" window and slowly count all my entry's.
Is there a way to use SwordSearcher's Power and Talent to gain this Data in a list or something? Not PDF or print to PDF I can do this.
Say my commentary had 310 entries on assorted verses and or chapters?
Is there a trick or other options to get this data without using the 2 ways provided above?
As it appears in the drop down window (caret / chevron) 1726534443171.png
Screenshot 2024-09-16 195620.jpg

The Library Table of Contents Tool will show you how many entries a Commentary contains. It'll also let you copy out a formatted list of the entries by right-clicking on an item.

1726573200115.png

1726573212398.png

Thank you very much. It is closer to what I was seeking but just not quite.

I was wanting to build inside SwordSearcher book module (Preferebaly and not outside) a list of ALL MY SERMONS.
So I'm able to VISIBLY SEE and search, Title, Date, Decisions, Results, etc.
Below works but there are three steps to accomplish.
Book Module Test Page (Links Created inside)
1.)
swordsearcher://cmty+Langley/Ge 1:1
swordsearcher://cmty+Langley/Ge 1:2
swordsearcher://cmty+Langley/Ge 1:16
2.) These links take me to Bible location, once there I see my (Toggle Show Commentary Links) to the right side
3.) From here I can click Langley (my commentary) then that link is opened in my commentary window.
Once this is copied into a book module it simply goes to Bible text refernece and not the actual commentary sermon like the desktop URL does.

My hope is a book module (or other)Screenshot 2024-09-17 112059.jpg listing sermons showing data when, where, results, dates, location, etc.
Building from scratch has started but wanted to see if there might be a more direct way.
The desktop [create new shortcut] works, I just can't seem to get it to transfer or copy and work inside a book module and do same thing.
Hope this makes sense.

Back