djmarko53

Just to let you know, Berkhof's "SYSTEMATIC THEOLOGY" IS ALMOST COMPLETE. Hope to finish later today. Would already be done if it wast for the snow, blizzard, and sub zero temps where I live.

Mark

djmarko53

NEW UPDATE FOR THE WORKS OF LOUIS BERKHOF
The Theological Works of Louis Berkhof - Now Includes the following four (4) books:
______(1) "Summary of Christian Doctrine,"

____ _(2) "Manual of Christian Doctrine"
______(3) "Introductory Volume to Systematic Theology,"

___ __(4) "SYSTEMATIC THEOLOGY."
Note: In this SwordSearcher Mocule, these books contain over 1,500 pages in printed format
The most recent .PDF I have found of "SYSTEMATIC THEOLOGY" has 833 pages.
Together, these books have a combined total of nearly seventy(70) chapters of theological info.
TAB Name: "LBerkhof" - ZIP File: 2.06 MB. - unZIPped: 3.02 MB.

Last edited:
Reactions: rjg

djmarko53

You're welcome! Working on a book of Quotations now.
To start with, it contains manY quotes from A.Z. Tozer, to
Which I will be adding biblical quotationa and illustrations
from other scholars besides Tozer. Will post the link for that
In the next day or so....

Mark

djmarko53

This module contains "hundreds" of quotations from A.Z. Tozer, D.L. Moody and other scholars.
However, it also contains many "QUOTES" from individuals you have probably never heard of.
Most of these "QUOTES" can be used in church bulletins, church signs, or sermons at church.
This will be a work in progress for a good while. I have a lot of quotations, etc... and will probably
add to this and update it every week (maybe daily for awhile). So, check back. All updates will be
mentioned here on the forum and will also be found on my website listed below.....

Module TAB Name: "QUOTES" -- ZIPped: 521 kb -- unZIPped: 896 -- as of 2/18/21 5:30a EST
Added: 100+ New Quotes 2/18/21

CLICK ON THIS LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE "QUOTES" MODULE FOR SWORDSEARCHER
TO VIEW THE PAGE WHERE THIS LINK IS FOUND, YOU MAY CLICK HERE

Mark

Last edited:

djmarko53

Module: Westminster Pulpit by G. Campbell Morgan (1863-1945)

Currently, this module contains Volumes One, Two, Three and Four (104 Sermons) as of 2/19/21
There will be a total of Ten Volumes for a total of about 260 Sermons by Morgan.
I am already working on Volume Five. Check back here or on my website below for update(s)...
TAB Name: GCMorgan - ZIPped: 1.35 MB - unZIPped: 2.06 MB as of 2/19/21

Mark

Last edited:

djmarko53

Module: Westminster Pulpit by G. Campbell Morgan (1863-1945)
Now includes all 10 Volumes with 260 Full-Text Sermons!!!

G. Campbell Morgan was friends with Charles Spurgeon, Dwight L. Moody and
Martin Lloyd Jones. In fact Jones, replaced G. Campbell Morgan in 1943 when
Morgan retired from preaching. He passed away in 1945 at 81. Not sure when
all of these sermons were preached. I do know that the sermons in Volume 7
were preached by Morgan in 1915.

THIS MODULE IS COMPLETED ON 2/21/21
TAB Name: GCMorgan - ZIPped: 3.42 MB - unZIPped: 4.93 MB

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THIS MODULE WITH ALL TEN VOLUMES

CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE WEB PAGE WHERE THIS MODULE IS LOCATED

Mark

Last edited:

djmarko53

Having completed the Westminster Pulpit Sermon collection by G Campbell Morgan, I hope to make available tonite Morgan's Analyzed Bible. It covers all 66 books of the Bible and was published in 1907 by Revell. The print edition was well over 300 pages. It features a full outline and a scholarly introduction of each book of the BIBLE. The outline and review/introduction on each book would be useful for personal and/or Bible class studies.

Mark

Last edited:

djmarko53

The Analyzed Bible by G. Campbell Morgan - This is a classic work copyrighted in 1907 and printed by the Revell Co. This module includes the original work by Morgan which includes detailed outlines and introduction to every book in the Bible. This book contains material that would be good for personal or class studies of the Bible. TAB Name: ANBIBLE -- ZIPped: 707kb - unZIPped: 1.12 MB This SwordSearcher module was created from a pretty rough PDF file, so some of the outlines are formatted a little different. This module contains the original text of the 1907 edition.

Mark

djmarko53

THE LAMB OF GOD by W. Roberson Nicoll, M.A. (c)1883 -

Expositions in the Writings of St John. Covers the following Topics:
THE LAMB OF GOD
I. Holy, Harmless, and Undefiled
II. The Sin-Bearing Lamb
III. The Lamb in the midst of the Throne
IV. The Lamb opening the Sealed Book
V. The Warrior Lamb
VI. The Marriage of the Lamb
VII. The Wrath of the Lamb
TAB Name: LambGod - ZIPped: 87kb - unZIPped: 121kb
Mark

Last edited:

djmarko53

• STONES ROLLED AWAY by Henry Drummond - (c)1899 - Includes the sermon "Stones Rolled Away" and other addresses to young men delivered in America. This is a collection of sermons by HENRY DRUMMOND, F.R.S.E., F.G.S., LL.D. The module includes the following Sermons below:
PART I -- Stones Rolled Away
PART II -- The Man Who is Down
PART III -- One Way to Help Boys
PART IV -- An Appeal to the Outsider; or, The Claims of Christianity
PART V -- Life on the Top Floor
PART VI -- The Kingdom of God and Your Part in It
PART VII -- The Three Elements of a Complete Life

TAB Name: "STONES" - ZIPped: 87kb - unZIPped: 118kb

Mark

djmarko53

NEW MODULE UPDATE: Bible Word Search Puzzles for SwordSearcher!!

BIBLE WORD SEARCH PUZZLES -- Current Version (2/27//21) Now includes Bible Word Search Puzzles on every chapter in the New Testament. I have already begun adding puzzles for the Old Testament books. In the pull-down menu for the Module, each book name is numbered in order as in the bible: 40 - Matthew, 41 - Mark, 42 - Luke, etc..... For the Old Testament it will be like this: 01 - Genesis, 02 - Exodus, 03 - Leviticus, and so on! This new update includes a redesigned "Table of Contents" that is more pleasant than the one in the initial release.

NOTE: Scroll to the bottom of this post to see a picture of one of the puzzles

These puzzles are great not just for Sunday School use. They are well-suited for inserting into church Bulletins, among other things. There are (or will be) puzzles for every chapter in the Bible, so they can also be used in handouts for Bible Classes. I may add the Microsoft Word Versions of each Bible Book to the ZIP file in the near future. It was really a job converting the .PDFs for each book into Word Format. Then I had to format each Word File (Matt thru Romans) before copying
and pasting into the SwordSearcher Editor.

Mark

MATTHEW CHAPTER TWO.jpg

Last edited:

djmarko53

This is to let everyone know that the Bible WordSearch Module for SwordSearcher now
contains at least one puzzle for each chapter in the New Testament. Some chapters have
more than one puzzle. In my updated post (2/27/21) I have included a Word File for each
of the books of the New Testament. These are the same Word Files which I converted from
the .PDF format. Each puzzle is basically a Microsoft Word table. I included the Word Files
in case anyone wants to print the puzzles for each New Testament book for church and/or
for personal use. Expect the same for the Old Testament books as well.

The new WrdSearch module should have well over 1,100 puzzles when complete. Trying to
work on the Major and Minor Prophets now. Being off this weekend, my wife has things for
us to do, so this one might take me a few days. But it should all be done by next Thursday.

Sorry the formatting isn't perfect, but those tables have given me fits. Have tried to spruce
them up as best I can. Hope you like them and can use them at church or at home....

Mark

djmarko53

BIBLE WORD SEARCH PUZZLES -- Current Version (3/01/21) Now includes Word Search Puzzles on every Chapter in the New Testament. It also includes puzzles for every Old Testament Book, except for Genesis, Exodus, and Psalms. This module will have at least one puzzle (or more) for every chapter in the Bible, when complete. ZIP file contains the module "WrdSearch.ss5book"
plus a subdirectory containing 66 .docx files from which I derived the puzzles for this module.
There is a .docx file for each book of the Bible. The module contained in the ZIP file is 2.2 MB in size and will be even larger when I add Genesis, Exodus and Psalms. Altogether, the ZIP File is 6.9 MB, because of the addition of the .docx files added on this date. There is also a "Read_Me_First.txt" file in the ZIP telling more about this module.

This update: 3/01/21 at 7:48p EST --TAB Name: "WrdSearch"
NOTE: To Download
CLICK ON THIS LINK

djmarko53

This SwordSearcher module includes a Word Search puzzle for each and every Chapter in the Bible, and is complete except for Psalms 51-150. It supports the King James Version and to a lesser extent, the ASV. I will be finishing Psalms in a couple days. So, in the mean-time, have fun and enjoy these puzzles! There are approximately 1,200 Bible Word Search puzzles in this module.

The file Size of this SS module is about 2.9 MB unzipped - The ZIP file is about 7.0 MB including the module and the included subdirectory with .DOCX files ZIPped. These 66 .docx files are what the puzzles in the Word Search module are derived from.

Note: Each puzzle should copy and paste just fine into your Word Processor. At least I know that they paste just fine into Word 2010. As a registered WordPerfect Office 2021 User, I have noticed some formatting might be needed, but not to the actual text of the puzzle that is found inside each Puzzle. Each Puzzle is actually a Word 2010 Table. The only abnormality I have noticed is in the formatting of text found outside of a particular puzzle. Some formatting needs to be done but as far as the puzzles themselves, they seem to print out just fine on my Epson WorkForce Printer. I will go back soon and do a little cosmetic work on the Titles, etc... for the puzzles. As to the puzzles themselves, they are good to go... Soon as I finish Psalms 51-150 the module will be complete and I will go back and make it a little more presentable.

Mark

Last edited:

djmarko53

This SwordSearcher module is the complete book "Holy Types: The Gospel In Leviticus" by Joseph Seiss (1823-1904). This module contains over 350 pages and 21 Lectures by Seiss.

The author, Joseph Augustus Seiss (1823–1904) was an American theologian and Lutheran minister. Seiss published more than a hundred works during his lifetime. This book is an exposition of the Levitical ceremonies, with their typical import and relations, covers a field comparatively unoccupied. The design of the author has been, in a connected way, to trace the features of the Gospel, and the method of salvation in Christ Jesus, as given in the ancient rites fifteen hundred years before the Savior came; and thus to develop not only an interesting illustration of the plan of grace from figures of God's own choosing, but also an argument for the inspiration of the Scriptures and the Divinity of the Christian system.
Mark

djmarko53

In This SwordSearcher Module "The Seven Words from the Cross," W. Nicoll offers his expository view on Jesus's last words before his death and resurrection. In order to help us understand the passion of Christ, he explains the Seven Words from the Cross by the following Sermons included in this small book:
  • Our Lord's Knowledge of Sin
  • Our Lord's Knowledge of Redemption
  • Our Lord's Knowledge of Bereavement
  • Ignorant on the Cross
  • Our Lord's Knowledge of Holy Scripture
  • Our Lord's Knowledge of the Divine Order
  • Our Lord's Knowledge of the Father
Sir William Robertson Nicoll was an ordained minister of the Free Church at Dufftown, Banffshire. In 1886 he moved south to London and began his editorship of The Expositor and the British Weekly, posts which he held for the rest of his life. He made the British Weekly widely influential, published several religious and secular books, was knighted in 1909, and was made a companion of honor (a prestigious order) two years before his death in 1923. Nicoll was a prolific editor of expository works and left behind a literary legacy that has placed all preachers in his debt. This scholar is rightly remembered for such works as The Expositor's Bible,The Expositor's Dictionary of Texts, The Sermon Bible, and the Expositor's Greek Testament, all of which he edited.
Mark

djmarko53

THE SERMON BIBLE by W. Robertson Nicoll - This Twelve Volume Set is a profound collection of nearly 5,000 Sermon Outlines (Some with illustrations) by Nicoll, Spurgeon, MacLaren and many others. This Update (3/05/21) includes all Twelve Original Volumes. With this update, the Sermon Bible is complete for Genesis through the book of Revelation. The TAB Name for this SwordSearcher Module is "SermBible" and the updated module unZIPped is 7.15 MB. The ZIP is 13.8 MB because I have included the Word (.docx) files used in the creation of these volumes.

Mark

Last edited:

djmarko53

Commentary on PSALMS by F.B. Meyer (1847-1929) - These gripping studies provide unusually fine sermon outline material as well. F. B. Meyer was born into a wealthy Christian home in London on April 8, 1847. As a youth, he often conducted Sunday evening services in the dining room before the children were old enough to attend evening public worship. In this way he developed preaching ability very early in life. Ordained into the Baptist ministry, he pastored many influential British churches. He introduced D. L. Moody to Great Britain; they were fast friends. After fifteen years in the pastorate, he began a worldwide ministry of preaching. At the age of eighty he made his twelfth preaching tour of America, preaching almost every night on a 15,000 mile tour. He went home to be with the Lord on March 28, 1929. He authored forty books, besides numerous tracts and articles. Some of the best known are The Obedience of Faith, Tried By Fire, The Way Into the Holiness, and Christ In Isaiah. TAB Name: PsalmsFBM -- ZIPped: 459kb -- unZIPped: 884kb

Mark

djmarko53

Zechariah--Prophet of Hope by F.B. Meyer (1847-1929)--The focus of this commentary is on the features and lessons of each chapter of the book of Zechariah, with the object of alluring the Bible-student to a more searching and careful acquaintance with this Prophet. The title of this little book lays stress on one thought which pervades the prophecy of Zechariah. He is preeminently the Prophet, as Peter is the Apostle, of Hope. in sunlight. In his day, great wars raged. Those who went to hear him forgot the battles." TAB: ZechMeyer -- ZIPped: 165kb - unZIPped: 425kb.

Mark