djmarko53

Word Studies on the Holy Spirit by E.W. Bullinger (1905). Word Studies on the Holy Spirit. In a day when much emphasis is given to the Holy Spirit, word studies keep our thoughts close to Scripture’s truths. Word Studies on the Holy Spirit (Formerly The Giver and His Gifts) contains a concordance and a commentary on every occurrence of the Greek word pneuma (“spirit”). Two appendixes show all relevant Scripture references at a glance. Indexes refer to subjects, Scripture references, and the Greek text. TAB Name: 'HSWStudy' - ZIPped: 230kb - unZIPped: 455kb.

Mark

wsbones

Beta Tester
I was sampling this work and noticed in topic 005 that the italics didn't seem to convert correctly. It's not too hard to figure out what is meant but might be tedious to fix throughout. Here's an example:

In Ac 5:3, we read "why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to thepneumathe holy?" i.e., the Holy Spirit.

In Ac 13:2, " Thepneumathe holy said."

In Ac 15:28, "It seemed good to the holypneuma1 and to us."

In Ac 28:25, "Well spake thepneumathe holy by Isaiah the prophet."

This full expression is not always necessary to denote the Holy Spirit. The briefer expression is sometimes used; see Ac 16:6, "They were forbidden by the holypneuma to preach the word in Asia."

djmarko53

I am currently working on the Book of John for the Great Texts of the Bible. Hope to have it finished sometime this week for Genesis thru the Book of Romans.

Mark

djmarko53

I am currently working on the Book of John for the Great Texts of the Bible. Hope to have it finished sometime this week for Genesis thru the Book of Romans.

Mark

djmarko53

********** Update: "Great Texts of the Bible" by James Hastings **********
This Module is now COMPLETE for Genesis thru Romans
This Update (4/17/21)

YOU MAY CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE UPDATE

TAB NAME: "GreatText" ZIPped: 9.14 MB. -- unZIPped: 12.7 MB.
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE WEB PAGE WHERE THIS MODULE IS LOCATED

The New Testament update(s) will be completed in the following order:
1. 1st and 2nd Corinthians
2. Galatians to Philemon
3. Hebrews to Jude
4. Revelation

Mark

Last edited:

Thomas 63640

I need to get myself a PDF editor as well and I saw from your site your location is Warrensburg, MO glad to meet you I lived in Sedalia and Warsaw prior to coming to live here in Farmington, MO :)

djmarko53

If you need a good pdf editor, I recently bought pdf pro 2 by Ashampoo. Does a real good job. Got it on sale for less than $20. Also bought Pdf Extra by Mobi Systems for a lot more. Pdf Pro is a much better editor. Glad to meet another Missourian! Wife and I got married in Warrensburg and lived in Ky for 20 years. Moved back to Warrensburg in 2000.

Mark

djmarko53

This Module is now COMPLETE for Genesis thru Colossians
This Update (4/20/21)

TAB NAME: "GreatText" -- ZIPped: 11.2 MB. -- unZIPped: 15.6 MB.

1. 1-2 Thessalonians
2. 1-2 Timothy, Titus and Philemon
3. Hebrews and James
4. 1-2 Peter, 1-3 John, and Jude
5. Revelation
Mark

Last edited:

djmarko53

The Module "Great Texts of the Bible" now includes Genesis thru the Book of James. Download using the link below:

Mark

djmarko53

This Module is now COMPLETE for Genesis thru James
This Update (4/21/21)

TAB NAME: "GreatText" -- ZIPped: 11.7 MB. -- unZIPped: 16.3 MB.
1. 1-2 Peter
2. 1-3 John, and Jude
3. Revelation
Mark

djmarko53

The module "Great Texts of the Bible" is complete except for 1st John and the Book of Revelation. Hope to have it all wrapped up by Saturday. Looks like the final update will be about 18 MB in size. Since I am sending this from my phone, I cannot send the corrected link for the latest update. But it is available for download from my site listed below my name. It includes everything except 1st John and Revelation. Later.....

Mark

Thomas 63640

Thank you so very much. I'm still working on the Ante-Nicene Fathers Vol I that has nothing to do with Philip Schaff. Its funny I saw that in a pic a long time ago and just never thought on the matter. But now that I'm working on recreating to first volume I now see that not only did he not have anything to do with it technically the versions I have are the pirated American version LOL. I find it all funny really that a picture I say on the ccel.org was wrong hahahaha and because of that I've been thinking for years now he had something to do with these works

Thomas 63640

I've always just read the work of the people never giving much thought to who wrote the actual books LOL and ccel.org said that he did so that was good enough for me even though my actual books say different

djmarko53

You mentioned the Anti-Nicene Fathers. What are you converting it from?
I have it in a couple formats. Would be easy to copy and paste into SwordSearcher.
I just have that much time right now... Got several modules I will be working on though.

Mark

Thomas 63640

I have a couple of PDF's from different places and I using the most accurate to the 1873 originals with out so much editing. I know one version is from ccel.org but I would be interested in what you have for comparison. I have the hard books themselves all 38 volumes.

djmarko53

I have in eSword I think. Maybe BibleSoft, WordSearch, etc. Cannot remember. Have at least seven bible programs on my PC. Will check it out ob Saturday and let you know. Also, if you have good PDFs I can convert to Word privided each page is not an image but pure text

Mark

Thomas 63640

Thank you very much, I am purchasing the Ashampoo PDF pro2 in the coming weeks but so far using PDF's seems to be working I just have to remove their editing so I'm left with the original text.

djmarko53

I think you will like the Ashampoo PDF Pro. They akways run that one on sale for around $20. Didnt realize until I used it a couple times that when you convert to Word format you can convert each page to a separate Word file, or you can choose to convert the entire PDF to a single Word file.