Thomas 63640

Yeah I'm looking at the trail right now I have 10 days with that so it should work just fine my main ideas is put some more user functions into the books since they are chapters and verse at least having TOC for the individual books i.e. Clement, Polycarp and so on. Two of the PDF's are without this type of editing but are more word for word and so I am using their text just incorporating the elements of a TOC for each book then there is the index to which I will have to get the coding so that a person is able to search by word as well LOL a big task but I've nothing better to do with my time hahaha LOL

Thomas 63640

Especially after this Covid business I still can't purchase thing I need for my farm like a new tiller LOL and a new table saw hahaha. Things guy just want are not on the shelves at this point with only promises by August to September. Well at least one of those items I won't need come fall. It's life it tends to make you laugh at times

djmarko53

Away from my computer this weekend. Will try to have the "Great Texts of the Bib!e" by Hastings completed by Monday.

Mark

modules

djmarko53

********** Update: "Great Texts of the Bible" by James Hastings **********
This Module is now COMPLETE for the Entire KJV Bible
This Update (4/25/21)

YOU MAY CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE UPDATE

TAB NAME: "GreatText" -- ZIPped: 12.8 MB. -- unZIPped: 17.7 MB.

CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE WEB PAGE WHERE THIS MODULE IS LOCATED
THIS MODULE IS NOW COMPLETE!

Mark

Last edited:

djmarko53

Well Thomas, slowly working my way thru Revelation. About 30 sermons in all. Will post the completed "Great Texts" tonite or in the morning. Also, I checked and realize that I have those volumes(38) on the early church and the early church fathers in about three different formats. Might take a while, but can get you those in Microsoft Word(.docx) format. Then all one would have to do is copy and paste into SwordSearcher. Might try the first volume..to see how it looks. Might start work on that tomorrow.

Mark

Last edited:

djmarko53

********** Update: "Great Texts of the Bible" by James Hastings **********
This Module is now COMPLETE for the Entire KJV Bible
This Update (4/25/21)

YOU MAY CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE UPDATE

TAB NAME: "GreatText" -- ZIPped: 12.8 MB. -- unZIPped: 17.7 MB.

THIS MODULE IS NOW COMPLETE!

Mark

djmarko53

This monumental work may be more than I want to deal with right now. Mainly for time reasons.
While I have this 38 volume work in about three different formats, the challenge to convert these
volumes into a Microsoft Word and/or Text format is more than I want to work with. I will continue
to work on this as I have time. However, it will not be my top priority. I do not have this work in PDF'
format. I could probably find it somewhere on the internet like Archive.org. For now I will probably
put this on the back burner.....

Mark

Last edited:

Ken Sturgeon

Newer versions of Word will "save as pdf." Another option to convert Word to PDF is use CutePDF Writer which is freeware that basically installs a print driver that prints to a pdf file rather than an actual printer.

djmarko53

Just to let you guys know... putting off creating a module of the Early Church Fathers. However, I am going to release a revised module of the "Works of Dwight L. Moody." Right now it contains Ten(10) of his major works dating back to the 1870's. Not sure how many books it will contain, but it already has several hundred sermons, devotions and addresses by Moody. Should have over a dozen of his major works. Will probably release this module by Saturday if not before...

Mark

Last edited:

djmarko53

********** NEW UPDATE (4/29/21) **********
THE WORKS OF DWIGHT L. MOODY - Nice Collection of the best works of evangelist Dwight Lyman Moody (1837-1899). Currently, there are now Eighteen Books by Moody, featuring Hundreds of Sermons, Addresses, Devotions and Illustrations. This is a great resource. TAB Name: 'DLMoody' -- ZIPped: 2.66 MB -- unZIPped: 3.17 MB.

This Collection of Books by Dwight L. Moody contains the following:

1. Great Joy: Over 50 Sermons by D.L. Moody
2. Moody's Stories: Anecdotes, Incidents and Illustrations
3. More Stories: More Anecdotes and Illustrations
4. Finding God: 14 Sermons on the Way of Salvation
5. Sermons and Addresses: 100 Sermons and Addresses
6. Pleasure and Profit in Bible Study - 16 Chapters
7. Prevailing Prayer: What Hinders It
8. Sovereign Grace: Its Source, Its Nature and Its Effect
9. Heaven: Where It Is, Its Inhabitants and How to Get There
10. The Way to God: How to Find It (9 Sermons)
11. Secret Power: Secret of Success in Christian Life and Work
12. Thoughts For The Quiet Hour: 365 Daily Devotions
(compiled and edited by Dwight L. Moody)
13. The Best Sermons of Dwight L. Moody
(from the 5 volume set "Treasury of Great Preaching")
14. Bible Characters - from the Old and New Testaments
15. The Ten Commandments
16. Wondrous Love
17. Sowing and Reaping

(book originally published by Revell Co.)
18. To The Work To The Work

Note: More will be added as I find the time. So, check back here or via my website Links below:

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THIS SWORDSEARCHER MODULE FOR THE WORKS OF D.L. MOODY

Mark

Last edited:

djmarko53

Dear SS Friends,

Just added two more books to the module on the "Works of DL Moody." They are: "Bible Characters" and "Ten Commandments." I will post the new update which will include Fifteen(15) books by Moody, when I get home later today. I also have several other works by Moody to add to this collection.

Mark

djmarko53

********** NEW UPDATE (4/29/21) **********
THE WORKS OF DWIGHT L. MOODY - Nice Collection of the best works of evangelist Dwight Lyman Moody (1837-1899). Currently, there are now Eighteen Books by Moody, featuring Hundreds of Sermons, Addresses, Devotions and Illustrations. This is a great resource. TAB Name: 'DLMoody' -- ZIPped: 2.66 MB -- unZIPped: 3.17 MB.

This Collection of Books by Dwight L. Moody contains the following:

1. Great Joy: Over 50 Sermons by D.L. Moody
2. Moody's Stories: Anecdotes, Incidents and Illustrations
3. More Stories: More Anecdotes and Illustrations
4. Finding God: 14 Sermons on the Way of Salvation
5. Sermons and Addresses: 100 Sermons and Addresses
6. Pleasure and Profit in Bible Study - 16 Chapters
7. Prevailing Prayer: What Hinders It
8. Sovereign Grace: Its Source, Its Nature and Its Effect
9. Heaven: Where It Is, Its Inhabitants and How to Get There
10. The Way to God: How to Find It (9 Sermons)
11. Secret Power: Secret of Success in Christian Life and Work
12. Thoughts For The Quiet Hour: 365 Daily Devotions
(compiled and edited by Dwight L. Moody)
13. The Best Sermons of Dwight L. Moody
(from the 5 volume set "Treasury of Great Preaching")
14. Bible Characters - from the Old and New Testaments
15. The Ten Commandments
16. Wondrous Love
17. Sowing and Reaping

(book originally published by Revell Co.)
18. To The Work To The Work

Note: More will be added as I find the time. So, check back here or via my website Links below:

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THIS SWORDSEARCHER MODULE FOR THE WORKS OF D.L. MOODY

Mark

djmarko53

Bible Knowledge Encyclopedia - This neat little Handbook contains important A to Z Definitions and Facts about Persons, Places and Things in the Bible. This module includes a lot of Scripture References along with many of the Definitions and Facts. A handy Bible Study Tool to understand more about certain Bible Things and Events.
TAB Name: ''BKE'' -- ZIPped: 1.54 MB -- unZIPped: 2.18 MB.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THIS MODULE

CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE WEB PAGE WHERE THIS FILE IS LOCATED
Mark

djmarko53

BELOW ARE SOME LINKS FOR SWORD SEARCHER MODULES --- BIBLE COMMENTARIES
CLICK ON THE BLUE LINKS TO DOWNLOAD ANY OF THESE FREE MODULES
MOST OF THESE I HAVE CREATED IN THE LAST 3 to 4 MONTHS.....

• Holy Types: The Gospel In Leviticus by Joseph Seiss (1823-1904) -- This SwordSearcher module is the complete book "Holy Types: The Gospel In Leviticus" by Joseph Seiss (1823-1904). The author, Joseph Augustus Seiss was an American theologian and Lutheran minister. Seiss published more than a hundred works during his lifetime. This book is an exposition of the Levitical ceremonies, with their typical import and relations, covers a field comparatively unoccupied. The design of the author has been, in a connected way, to trace the features of the Gospel, and the method of salvation in Christ Jesus, as given in the ancient rites fifteen hundred years before the Savior came; and thus to develop not only an interesting illustration of the plan of grace from figures of God's own choosing, but also an argument for the inspiration of the Scriptures and the Divinity of the Christian system. Tab Name: "HolyTypes" -- ZIP: 411kb -- unZIPped: 769kb​

• Rubies From Ruth by William G. Heslop - This module contains an excellent expostion of the Book of Ruth by William G. Heslop D.D., Litt., S.D.​

• Commentary on PSALMS by F.B. Meyer (1848-1929) - These gripping studies provide unusually fine sermon outline material as well. F. B. Meyer was born into a wealthy Christian home in London on April 8, 1847. As a youth, he often conducted Sunday evening services in the dining room before the children were old enough to attend evening public worship. In this way he developed preaching ability very early in life. Ordained into the Baptist ministry, he pastored many influential British churches. He introduced D. L. Moody to Great Britain; they were fast friends. After fifteen years in the pastorate, he began a worldwide ministry of preaching. At the age of eighty he made his twelfth preaching tour of America, preaching almost every night on a 15,000 mile tour. He went home to be with the Lord on March 28, 1929. He authored forty books, besides numerous tracts and articles. Some of the best known are The Obedience of Faith, Tried By Fire, The Way Into the Holiness, and Christ In Isaiah.
    TAB Name: PsalmsFBM -- ZIPped: 459kb -- unZIPped: 884kb​

• Song of Solomon by John Gill - This Exposition of the bible book "Song of Solomon" was delivered in one hundred and twenty-two Sermons,​

• Zechariah--Priest and Prophet by F.B. Meyer (1847-1929)--The focus of this commentary is on the features and lessons of each chapter of the book of Zechariah, with the object of alluring the Bible-student to a more searching and careful acquaintance with this Prophet. The title of this little book lays stress on one thought which pervades the prophecy of Zechariah. He is preeminently the Prophet, as Peter is the Apostle, of Hope. in sunlight. In his day, great wars raged. Those who went to hear him forgot the battles." TAB: ZechMeyer -- ZIPped: 165kb - unZIPped: 425kb.​

• Gospel New Testament Commentary - Complete Chapter and Verse-by-Verse Commentary on the Entire new Testament from Matthew to Revelation. This is a very extensive work and you won't find a better New Testament Commentary for Bible Studies.​

• Commentary on the Book of Matthew by H. Leo Boles - The Full and Complete Commentary on Matthew by Boles. Use this one along with the Commentary on Matthew by J.W. McGarvey and the Sermon Outlines by Copeland, and you have all you need to Study and Understand the Book of Matthew.​

• 111 Sermon Outlines on the Book of Matthew - 111 Sermon Outlines on the Book of Matthew by Mark Copeland. Mark is the creator of the website at http://executableoutlines.com. Brother Copeland recently gave me permission to put some of his outlines into a book format for SwordSearcher. Many of his works are out in the e-Sword format. We thought it is about time for there to be some of Copeland's Executable Outlines available for SwordSearcher. Considering there are well over 2,000 outlines on his site, this book of outlines on Matthew is a good start. Mark and I
    are about the same age. We preach for the same church and have a lot in common. Approx. File Size: 1 MB​

• Why Four Gospels? by Arthur W. Pink - An excellent Overview of the Four Gospels. Deals with the Things and Events that are omitted from the Gospel and Why? Pink does a nice job of linking the four Gospels together and shows why their are four Gospels instead of one. When studying the Gospels and the Life of Christ, use this along with a good harmony of the Gospels. This is a very useful and meaningful study with some really good commentary and explanation of events of the four Gospels.​

• People's New Testament Commentary and Notes by B.W. Johnson. Sometimes referred to as "Johnson's Notes." TAB Name: "PNTC"​

• Volume One - Popular Commentary on Matthew , Mark and Luke by Philip Schaff.
    This is part of a Four Volume set on the new Testament that is (c)1870 by Philip Schaff. Volume Two includes John and Acts. Volume Three, the Epistles of Paul. Volume Four includes the rest of the New Testament. Volume One is 2.7 MB in size. This volume includes Verse-by-Verse Commentary on every verse in Matthew, Mark and Luke. Approximate file size including graphics: 3.0 MB. TAB name: "SchaffNT"​

• Volume Two - Popular Commentary on John and Acts by Philip Schaff.This is part of a Four Volume set on the new Testament that is (c)1870 by Philip Schaff. Volume One includes Matthew thru Luke. Volume Three, the Epistles of Paul. Volume Four includes the rest of the New Testament. This volume includes Verse-by-Verse Commentary on every verse in John and Acts. This ZIP file includes the Module for Volume Two, plus a subdirectory . Download file size is 6.0 MB. TAB name: "SchaffNT2"​

• Volume Three - Popular Commentary on Epistles and Letters of Paul by Philip Schaff. This is Volume Three in the Four-Volume Set by Philip Schaff. Like Volumes One and Two, it features Verse-by-Verse Commentary on each verse from Romans through the Book of Philemon. Download size is 2.1 MB, 2.9 MB unZIPped. TAB name: "SchaffNT3" Note: Volume Four Features the Books Hebrews thru Revelation.​

• Mark Study - Created from an online Quiz for Mark based on a Study in Mark by Gary Fisher. This is the SwordSearcher Version. This SwordSearcher Version contains Ten Simple Bible Study Lessons on Mark. Each Lesson contains approx. 20 to 30 Questions. There are over 200 Questions to be answered. This Study could easily be adapted to be used as a Bible Correspondence Course. A link to the Website where you can take the Various Ten Quizzes online is found on the Title page of this module.​

• Commentary on the Gospel of John by Barton W. Johnson - This superb and powerful commentary on the Book of John is by B.W. Johnson, the author of the People's New Testament Notes. Tab Name: JohnBWJ. This SwordSearcher module is in Book Format instead of Commentary format.​

• Studies In The Book of Romans by R.C. Bell - This is the Book "Studies In Romans" by R.C. Bell. This book contains Fifty-Two(52) Simple Adult Studies Covering the entire book of Romans. This book is no longer copyrighted((c)1952). The publisher is no longer in business. This book was recently released by the Gravel Hill Church of Christ in .PDF format. Bradley Cobb of the Cobb Publishing Group converted the .PDF to the e-Sword format. Recently, I have converted Cobb's version to this format for the Sword Searcher program. There are a minimum of Seven(7) Study Questions with each of the 52 Lessons, for over 360 Questions. and Ephesians. This book contains the vital SwordSearcher Hotlinks for each of the Scripture References in each Lesson. The Table of contents also includes SwordSearcher Links for the 52 Lessons.​

• Sermon Outlines and Lesson Studies in Acts by I.A. Douthitt - This collection of Sermons and Outlines from nearly 80 years ago are a great way to get started in the Book of Acts. They provide a good picture and Overview of the events in the Book of Acts. Sometimes a proper study in the Book of Acts is lacking for many students of the Bible. These scriptural outlines will help you in a Chapter by Chapter study of ACTS.​

• Commentary on Romans by Moses Lard - Excellent Commentary on Romans by Moses E. Lard - Contemporary and Friend of J.W. McGarvey.​

• Expostion on the Book of Romans by Robert Haldane (1764-1842) - This is a REVISED VERSION of the Exposition of the Epistle to the Romans by Robert Haldane.​

• Commentary on the book of Galatians by James Haldane -

• Exposition on the book of Hebrews by James Haldane -​

• Commentary on Romans, I-II Corinthians, Galatians and I-II Thessalonians - This is McGarvey's Complete Work on these books of the New Testament. Please note that this module is in a SwordSearcher Book Format instead of a SwordSearcher Commentary Format. When unZIPped, this module is over 1 MB in size.​

• Studies In Galatians by R.C. Bell - This book contains Twenty (20) Bible Study Lessons by R. C. Bell (1877-1964). Each Lesson is followed by a set of Questions pertaining to that Lesson. These Adult bible Study Lessons can also be used with High School and Young Adults. Not a comprehensive commentary, but definitely a good book to have when studying the Book of Galatians. Makes a nice devotional study when engaged in a personal study of Galatians.​

• Verse by Verse Commentary on the Book of Ephesians - A simple and concise verse by verse examination of Ephesians by Alan Turner, who created this simple but instructive commentary in the course of his bible studies. Had to share with you because it is a great scriptural study of Ephesians. You can edit it if you desire and/or add more notes to this verse by verse study of Ephesians. I will release an expanded version by adding some of my own notes to make it better, so watch for the next version if you're interested.​

• Studies In The Book of Philippians by R.C. Bell - This Booklet contains Twelve(12) Adult Bible Study Lessons on the Book of Philippians. There are Nine(9) Bible Study Questions at the end of each Lesson. 108 Questions in all. These lessons are great for Class use and for personal or individual Bible Study. This book by R.C. Bell (1877-1964) was copyright 1956 by Firm Foundations Publishing, but the Copyright was not renewed. Since then, the publisher has gone out of business. Gravel Hill Church of Christ since then, has published it in .PDF Format. Bradley Cobb of the Cobb Publishing Group has converted it to e-Sword format and it is available on the biblesupport.com website. I have now converted it for use with the SwordSearcher program​

• Exposition of Hebrews by F.B. Meyer - In this extensive commentary on the Book of Hebrews, Fredrick Brotherton Meyer draws attention to many spiritual lessons to be found in a study of Christ, our Great High Priest. This SwordSearcher module has Thirty-Five Chapters. TAB Name: HebMeyer -- ZIPped: 348kb - unZIPped: 692kb.​

• 59 Sermon Outlines on First Peter - Nice collection of "dozens" of sermons based on the book of 1st Peter. These ready to use outlines on the Book of First Peter meet the following criteria: 1. They are Simple 2. They are Safe 3. They are Scriptural. This is a collection of 59 sermons that I have collected since my days at Lipscomb University beginning in 1971. Many are from Tom Holland who taught Bible at Lipscomb after I graduated and moved on...​

• Overcomers by Milo Hadwin - Series of 23 Gospel Sermons on Revelation - preached by Milo Hadwin in 1960. These sermons feature an extensive expository examination of every chapter in the Book of Revelation. Hadwin does not speculate concerning hard to understand passages in Revelation. He uses reason and a thorough examination of the Old and New Testament to help understand the true meaning of those difficult sections of Revelation. This is collection of sermons that will shed scriptural light on Christ and His Second Coming.​

• Commentary on the Book of Jude by Mark Johns - This commentary, I feel is probably about the most extensive commentary you might find on the Book of Jude.​

• Study In Jude - This ZIP file Contains a subdirectory for the SwordSearcher User Modules subdirectory named "Jude" I created a subdirectory in my SwordSearcher User Modules subdirectory named "New Testament" and then unZIP the subdirectory with it's file to the subdirectory named "New Testament" This subdirectory contains 26 files (1 each for each of the 25 verses of Jude). The 26th file is a Tab named "MENU" In each tab for each verse there are two Menu Selections: 01-Commentary and 02-TSK. The Commentary and Notes also include the Greek Text for each verse. The TSK selection will display the Treasury of Scripture Knowledge for each verse, depending on what Tab you have selected. You can also select the Commentary or TSK information from the Tab named "Menu." You may edit and add to any of these to meet your needs.​

• Vision of the Ages by B.W. Johnson - Complete commentary on Revelation. This is perhaps the best historical commentary on the Book of Revelation. It is written by B.W. Johnson who is the author of Johnson's People's New Testament.​

• Revelation Made Clear - There are Thirty-Six(36) Bible Class Studies on the Book of Revelation contained in this Module. These studies are by my fellow-preacher and Brother-in-Christ, Brent Kercheville. Brent is the Minister for the West Palm Beach Church of Christ. Simply unZip the contents of this ZIP file to your SwordSearcher User Modules subdirectory with the rest of your Sword Searcher modules.​

Mark

Last edited:

djmarko53

Harmony of the Gospels by A.T. Robertson - A.T. Robertson’s Harmony of the Gospels contains a parallel record of Jesus’ ministry, and serves as an essential book for serious study of the life of Jesus. It is based on a harmony first prepared three decades earlier by J.A. Broadus. Robertson’s Harmony, however, contains significant revisions and updates, incorporating the latest biblical and textual scholarship.
TAB Name: "Harmony" -- ZIPped: 324 kb -- unZIPped: 595 kb.

Mark

djmarko53

Messages From The Epistle To The Hebrews - (c)1909 By Handley C.G. Moule, D.D. This Module contains Thirteen Chapters in this detailed examination of the Book of Hebrews. TAB Name: "HebMoule" --- ZIPped: 126 kb --- unZIPped: 365 kb.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THIS MODULE ON HEBREWS
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE WEB PAGE WHERE THIS FILE IS LOCATED

Here is a preview of the Title Page:

MESSAGES FROM
THE EPISTLE TO
THE HEBREWS

By HANDLEY C.G. MOULE, D.D.
BISHOP OF DURHAM

LONDON: ELLIOT STOCK
62, PATERNOSTER ROW, E.C.

The Bible is the Sky in which
God has set Christ the Sun.