Modules with *bak extension?????

Regie

Is there a way - if so how could I bring back into SwordSearcher files in my SS user module folder with the *bak extension?

Thanks, Regie

Is there a way - if so how could I bring back into SwordSearcher files in my SS user module folder with the *bak extension?

Thanks, Regie
I don't believe so. It has to conform to what the program will recognize and interact with.

I believe the extensions have to be either .ss5cmty (commentary) or .ss5book (book).

If you have a work you want to import, you may want to see how best you can import it via Forge.

I don't believe so. It has to conform to what the program will recognize and interact with.

I believe the extensions have to be either .ss5cmty (commentary) or .ss5book (book).

If you have a work you want to import, you may want to see how best you can import it via Forge.
Thanks much. I have been trying to use Forge - thus far I have gotten nowhere.

MGB

Thanks, Regie
Get out of SS. Then move the current module somewhere else temporarily (like the desktop in case you want it back). Then just rename modulename.bak to modulename.ss5book if it was a book. (ss5cmty if it was a commentary).

Get out of SS. Then move the current module somewhere else temporarily (like the desktop in case you want it back). Then just rename modulename.bak to modulename.ss5book if it was a book. (ss5cmty if it was a commentary).
Thank you.

Back