More Trouble

marty

Beta Tester
Please pray for my son, Vic, and friend Joi, who just found out that they've been exposed to Covid 19 by a coworker. The coworker has been in meetings with Joi, and Joi has been in contact with Vic. Testing is being done. They should know in a few days. It wouldn't hurt to add the coworker to the prayer list, but I don't know her name. Joi is the single parent of two little girls, one with a heart condition.

Thanks for letting me lean on you again!!! I'll update everybody as soon as I know anything.

Matthew 18:20 (KJV) For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Ruthlyn

Beta Tester
That's what we are here for to bear one another's burdens... 🙏🙏

Johnny NL

Being on it right now.... In Jesus Christ's Name.
By the Blood; of Jesus !
Be Blessed and Protected... Amen !
😔

marty

Beta Tester
Bless you, my friends, for all your prayers! Joi was tested (twice) and has come up negative! Thank You, Lord Jesus! They are all breathing a big sigh of relief!

Johnny NL

Bless you, my friends, for all your prayers! Joi was tested (twice) and has come up negative! Thank You, Lord Jesus! They are all breathing a big sigh of relief!
Praise, Praise, Praise The Living LORD !!!

Ruthlyn

Beta Tester
Praise the Lord indeed!!! And what about your son Vic, has he tested negative also? Praying that he does 🙏 🙏

marty

Beta Tester
Praise the Lord indeed!!! And what about your son Vic, has he tested negative also? Praying that he does 🙏 🙏
All the testing places here are crammed with people getting tested since there were some twenty-something-year-olds who went out socializing and went to a bar with several infected-but-not-yet-sick employees. They then took the virus with them and went bar hopping all around town and the number of COVID cases spiked. Joi had to go to the next county to find a place to get the test. Since Vic was only in meetings with Joi (and not with the woman who has the virus), he just treated himself as if he was contaminated until Joi's tests came back. When she tested negative, it let him off the hook, as well. Had Joi tested positive, he would have been tested.

TerriP

All the testing places here are crammed with people getting tested since there were some twenty-something-year-olds who went out socializing and went to a bar with several infected-but-not-yet-sick employees. They then took the virus with them and went bar hopping all around town and the number of COVID cases spiked. Joi had to go to the next county to find a place to get the test. Since Vic was only in meetings with Joi (and not with the woman who has the virus), he just treated himself as if he was contaminated until Joi's tests came back. When she tested negative, it let him off the hook, as well. Had Joi tested positive, he would have been tested.
Hallelujah, Praise the Lord, all Glory to God. I mean you can't thank Him enough for this. Happy for you, Marty