MP3 Commentaries

terrpn

Brandon, I was curious with integrating an MP3 Bible, widgets into the BIBLE PANEL..........is it possible if you have individual MP3 audio commentaries to particular books, chapters, verses to link them as well?

Just a thought.

I hadn't really thought of that. Currently, it's possible to link to MP3 files in user commentaries by inserting file:// links. I could add an easy-link function for that if it would be useful.

I'm trying but not much success............am I to put the link into the COMMENTARY name itself?

I'm trying but not much success............am I to put the link into the COMMENTARY name itself?

I don't know what you are trying to do. :)

Just to be clear: SwordSearcher supports audio Bibles. There is no support for audio commentaries.

What you can do is create your own commentary, and with some HTML editing knowledge you can link audio files from the user commentary like you would link any other file in an HTML document. They would just open in your media player. This could be done to link sermons, etc.

But there is no direct support for this. You'll need to directly edit your commentary's HTML code and insert fully-qualified file:// links to accomplish this.

I don't know what you are trying to do. :)

Just to be clear: SwordSearcher supports audio Bibles. There is no support for audio commentaries.

What you can do is create your own commentary, and with some HTML editing knowledge you can link audio files from the user commentary like you would link any other file in an HTML document. They would just open in your media player. This could be done to link sermons, etc.

But there is no direct support for this. You'll need to directly edit your commentary's HTML code and insert fully-qualified file:// links to accomplish this.
Story of my life..........:D

I shouldn't even bother asking as I'm more than happy, ecstatic over the new update and I already have my AUDIO COMMENTARIES in a file that are easy to pull up, not to mention iTunes and my iPod.

Sorry to pester and thanks for the insight.

I wasn't aware of the different version of SCOURBY; now I know-- thanks.

Back