MY pc

RevTim

Beta Tester
It's not working right so pray for us that we can get it fixed and get back online... until then I won't be on much... blessings

RevTim

Beta Tester
My gall bladder

Hello, thanks for the prayers for my pc... It's better mostly (I still have to work on re-installing the sound card and I'm not sure why).

In the meantime, about a month ago I thought I was having a heart attack. That was thankfully a negative but what has come to pass is that it's my gall bladder, and I have an appointment with a surgeon tomorrow to see about having it out. (What a great present for my 45th birthday!) So any prayers about this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Eric

Beta Tester
I completely understand -- had mine removed 2 years ago. The GB attacks were pain I had NEVER come close to experiencing before that. The Lord was good and provided a Christian surgeon. Not being a "cut-to-fix-it" type of guy I tried everything else first, but the poor diseased thing had to go. May the Lord give you grace. The laparoscopic surgery was actually nothing. I have prayed for you, brother!

Ruthlyn

Beta Tester
I am glad that your pc is almost back on track and I have prayed for you concerning your surgery. May it be like Eric's... nothing :)

Ruthlyn

RevTim

Beta Tester
Thanks for your prayers and here's an update. The surgeon was not convinced my gall bladder was to blame for much of the pain, so more testing was ordered. It's quite possible I have a gall bladder problem, and something else going on. Fortunately a tumor can be ruled out. But I am now going to be referred to a neurosurgeon. There me something musculo-skeletal ? going on. So your continued prayers are appreciated.