Module icon

Names of God-A Women's Bible Study/Devotional by Mrs. Janet Ausburn 2021-09-09
Bible Study/Devotional for the Names of God for Women written by Mrs. Janet Ausburn

No permission to download

bible tom

bible tom submitted a new module:

Names of God-A Women's Bible Study by Mrs. Janet Ausburn - Bible Study of the Names of God for Women written by Mrs. Janet Ausburn

My wife, Janet, wrote this Bible Study (among others) specifically for Women to grow in their knowledge and walk with the Lord Jesus Christ. Please feel free to quote and/or share the content of this module as it was originally posted. This work is not formally copywritten, so we are trusting the public to use it without altering it in any way. Thank you and God bless.

Bro. Tommy Ausburn 9/9/2021

Read more about this module...

bible tom

Names of God Women's Bible Study.

(Currently awaiting approval)

I apologize for not uploading the Women's Bible Study module that I mentioned in the past, but this one has 77 Articles written by my wife on the Names of God.

I am uploading her work to honor her hard work and gift of writing that God has given her.

We hope you enjoy!

Last edited:

Ruthlyn

Beta Tester
I think you forgot to upload it :)

Johnny NL

A Women's Bible Study module? This will be SO Highly appreciated.
I already have customers on my side who wants to look at it . . . .

bible tom

Names of God Women's Bible Study.

(Module is now available for Download for Sword Searcher users!)

This module of Janet Ausburn's work has 77 Articles written by her on the Names of God.

I am uploading my wife's work to honor her hard work and the gift of writing that God has given her.

We hope you enjoy!