Need some help moving my books to my new pc

Eternity

I installed SwordSearcher on my new PC and tried copying my custom books from my old pc into: Program Files - SwordSearcher - Modules on my new PC - but - when I reopen SwordSearcher they're not showing up. I even tried going to "Book" - "Select a Book" and they're not showing up there either. Guess I'm doing something wrong. Can someone shed some light? Thanks

Here's the help file section about user module storage:

Do not copy user modules into your Program Files location.

Open File Explorer, go to Documents. You should see a SwordSearcher User Modules folder in there. You would have a similar location on your old PC. Copy the contents of that folder from the old PC to the new.

Here's the help file section about user module storage:

Do not copy user modules into your Program Files location.

Open File Explorer, go to Documents. You should see a SwordSearcher User Modules folder in there. You would have a similar location on your old PC. Copy the contents of that folder from the old PC to the new.
Hi Brandon,
I unzipped(downloaded Big Picture Bible study materials (BPT101 Zip)) it into my Documents/SwordSearcher User Modules folder, but after I opened the SwordSearcher 9, went to the Book tab, and selected the book, I could not find it. Please let me know where to find it and what is wrong.
Thank you

and selected the book, I could not find it.
I'm sorry, I don't understand this. If you did not find it, what did you select? Maybe we are thinking of two different things?

You could also go to the TABS menu and choose "Select which tabs to show" and see if you find it there. Make sure you are looking for the right module abbreviation.

I'm sorry, I don't understand this. If you did not find it, what did you select? Maybe we are thinking of two different things?

You could also go to the TABS menu and choose "Select which tabs to show" and see if you find it there. Make sure you are looking for the correct module abbreviation.
I found it (BPT101) in TABS Menu when I chose "Select which tabs to show." But I do not know how or where to open the book to use it. Can you please guide me?
Thank you

I found it (BPT101) in TABS Menu when I chose "Select which tabs to show." But I do not know how or where to open the book to use it. Can you please guide me?
Thank you
If the tab shows in your books and dictionaries, ye should just click on the tab and see the book, with all chapters, and features. 4 clickable topics, and brings you, trees, "Big Pic", words.... Deep Deep studying. GREAT book. click many place to play with, you cannot break it ! lol
I call it "A visual Bible knowledge". Love it!
1681946005826.png

Last edited:
If you have the latest BPS101 it should look like this. In order for it to work with trees, you also need TreeBP. You need to download TreeBP
separately. They link together back and forth. The tabs in the book window should show both modules.
1681954553389.png

Here's a portion of my tabs.
1681955112324.png

Back