Neighbor Dying

marty

Beta Tester
Please pray for my neighbor who is in a real bad way today - she's been battling cancer for years and now the doctor's say that there's nothing else that they can do for her. She's been home with hospice coming in to help take care of her. She hasn't been able to keep food down and now the pain pills won't go down either, so she's in a lot of pain today. Hospice is on the way to give her a pain shot. Her husband has been diagnosed with prostate cancer and the radiation-seeds treatment that he opted for hasn't been kind to him.

These are the nicest people. Thank you for your prayers! Praise God for His loving care.

Eric

Beta Tester
Praying for them. I'm sure it's a blessing to have someone nearby that cares and loves them.

marty

Beta Tester
Neighbor Dee died this morning. Her friends are happy for her and sad for her. Thank you for your prayers. Please pray for her husband as he adjusts to her passing.

eddiefrye

As I had dreamed of my Dad's death 2 weeks before he passed away from an automobile accident in 1997, I saw Jesus taking him. Absent from the body present with the Lord. I pray unto my Father in Heaven that the family that remains will look to Jesus for comfort and healing and also that those that may not know God's Only Begotten Son, will find Him during this mournful time of loss.

Thank You Jesus for all of your promises that you give us in your Holy and Truthful Word. All glory unto You during life and death. That as Christians we only die once. A-men.

RevTim

Beta Tester
Neighbor Dee died this morning. Her friends are happy for her and sad for her. Thank you for your prayers. Please pray for her husband as he adjusts to her passing.
I'll pray God can use you in this, too.

Ruthlyn

Beta Tester
My prayers are with her husband and all of you the neighbors.

Ruthlyn