New e-Sword Convert with Questions

Ken Sturgeon

I'm certain that these questions have been asked often and I've done my best to review this topic in the forums. I'm under the impression that currently there are no means to transfer eSword (v11) Study Notes which is roughly analogous to a user commentary in SwordSearcher. I have had some success converting eSword's Topic Notes into SwordSearcher user books using Forge for SS. The only means I see to do this is to manually copy and paste each comment which would take a long time. Are there any other methods to export and import my personal commentary from eSword to SS?

On a separate topic, I see that user books can be exported as HTML but I do not see the ability to export my user comments. I would like to export my personal books and commentary as Word documents. Can anyone suggest a good way to accomplish this?

Thank you very much.
Ken Sturgeon
John 3:30

Are there any other methods to export and import my personal commentary from eSword to SS?

No, not that I am aware of, sorry.

On a separate topic, I see that user books can be exported as HTML but I do not see the ability to export my user comments.

User menu, Advanced Maintenance item, then select your commentary from the list. The first page in that dialog is the Export option.

Back