NEW MODULE UPDATE: BIBLE WORD SEARCH PUZZLES Now Includes puzzles on every New Testament Chapter!!

djmarko53

NEW MODULE UPDATE: Bible Word Search Puzzles for SwordSearcher!!

BIBLE WORD SEARCH PUZZLES -- Current Version (2/27//21) Now includes Bible Word Search Puzzles on every chapter in the New Testament. I have already begun adding puzzles for the Old Testament books. In the pull-down menu for the Module, each book name is numbered in order as in the bible: 40 - Matthew, 41 - Mark, 42 - Luke, etc..... For the Old Testament it will be like this: 01 - Genesis, 02 - Exodus, 03 - Leviticus, and so on! This new update includes a redesigned "Table of Contents" that is more pleasant than the one in the initial release.

NOTE: Scroll to the bottom of this post to see a picture of one of the puzzles

These puzzles are great not just for Sunday School use. They are well-suited for inserting into church Bulletins, among other things. There are (or will be) puzzles for every chapter in the Bible, so they can also be used in handouts for Bible Classes. I may add the Microsoft Word Versions of each Bible Book to the ZIP file in the near future. It was really a job converting the .PDFs for each book into Word Format. Then I had to format each Word File (Matt thru Romans) before copying
and pasting into the SwordSearcher Editor.

Mark

MATTHEW CHAPTER TWO.jpg

Last edited:

djmarko53

This is to let everyone know that the Bible WordSearch Module for SwordSearcher now
contains at least one puzzle for each chapter in the New Testament. Some chapters have
more than one puzzle. In my updated post (2/27/21) I have included a Word File for each
of the books of the New Testament. These are the same Word Files which I converted from
the .PDF format. Each puzzle is basically a Microsoft Word table. I included the Word Files
in case anyone wants to print the puzzles for each New Testament book for church and/or
for personal use. Expect the same for the Old Testament books as well.

The new WrdSearch module should have well over 1,100 puzzles when complete. Trying to
work on the Major and Minor Prophets now. Being off this weekend, my wife has things for
us to do, so this one might take me a few days. But it should all be done by next Thursday.

Sorry the formatting isn't perfect, but those tables have given me fits. Have tried to spruce
them up as best I can. Hope you like them and can use them at church or at home....

Mark

djmarko53

BIBLE WORD SEARCH PUZZLES -- Current Version (3/01/21) Now includes Word Search Puzzles on every Chapter in the New Testament. It also includes puzzles for every Old Testament Book, except for Genesis, Exodus, and Psalms. This module will have at least one puzzle (or more) for every chapter in the Bible, when complete. ZIP file contains the module "WrdSearch.ss5book"
plus a subdirectory containing 66 .docx files from which I derived the puzzles for this module.
There is a .docx file for each book of the Bible. The module contained in the ZIP file is 2.2 MB in size and will be even larger when I add Genesis, Exodus and Psalms. Altogether, the ZIP File is 6.9 MB, because of the addition of the .docx files added on this date. There is also a "Read_Me_First.txt" file in the ZIP telling more about this module.

This update: 3/01/21 at 7:48p EST --TAB Name: "WrdSearch"
NOTE: To Download
CLICK ON THIS LINK