Newsletter's Features Videos

marty

Beta Tester
Thanks for another great Newsletter! I get so stuck on using a certain group of tools and forget to look at other ones! If I knew about the Continuous Commentary View toggle before, I had forgotten it... if I didn't know about it, I do now! And I'll be using Williams' Exhaustive Concordance of Numbers - what a neat resource! :)

Brandon Staggs

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks, Marty. I may as well add some detail here for people who don't get the newsletter (here is the signup page). Today's newsletter featured these two tutorial videos:

Video tip: Expand Commentary Panel to Chapter
Sometimes you will want to be able to "read through" a chapter of commentary text continuously. This video demonstrates using the "Expand to Chapter" feature of the Commentary Panel, which loads into view all of the commentary entries from a chapter at one time.

Video tip: Concordance of Bible Numbers
Watch this to see how fascinating this book is and how it solves the complex problem of locating mentions of numbers and quantities in the Scriptures.
This concordance does the "heavy lifting" and lets you look up any number quickly and easily, and can be included in the Bible margin for cross-referencing.

Johnny NL

Very "RE-freshing"...πŸ‘πŸ“–

Johnny NL

Sir, would it be possible to have a kind of "Check List" of Alllllll the features... For there are SO many. !!!

Brandon Staggs

Administrator
Staff member

Johnny NL

wsbones

Beta Tester
It's a great idea to browse through the user manual. I just started doing that in a pdf reader and found several ideas that I either forgot or never used. One example is the library table of contents tool.

Johnny NL

It's a great idea to browse through the user manual. I just started doing that in a pdf reader and found several ideas that I either forgot or never used. One example is the library table of contents tool.
The problem is Mr. Stagg, I think...!
He is creating faster than my capacity of absorbing all these features and knowledge....!!! πŸ˜πŸ“–πŸ“–πŸ“–πŸ“–