One Gospel Throughout The Bible

terrpn

Howdy folks............ I am sure we have those here who believe the one gospel of the Death, Burial and Resurrection of Jesus Christ is what saved people throughout the OT-NT, in general, ultimately at 1 point this is true. I find folks who cannot rightly divide their Bible, accept typology/types of salvation that pointed to Christ.

I am a Bible-Believing Dispensationalist and was curious if any knew of any links, their own writings, articles, etc. to help me "sharpen my sword" in regards to the method God dealt with people in different dispensations supported by scripture.

In others words refute and support this doctrinal stand. Of course anyone who stands on the doctrine of the death burial resurrection is the gospel from Genesis through Revelation I would not mind hearing your arguments as well.

Not looking for any fight, bitterness..............just for my personal study that I might be more knowledgeable and wise when the doctrine on the one gospel comes up again:oops:

Johnny NL

Howdy folks............ I am sure we have those here who believe the one gospel of the Death, Burial and Resurrection of Jesus Christ is what saved people throughout the OT-NT, in general, ultimately at 1 point this is true. I find folks who cannot rightly divide their Bible, accept typology/types of salvation that pointed to Christ.

I am a Bible-Believing Dispensationalist and was curious if any knew of any links, their own writings, articles, etc. to help me "sharpen my sword" in regards to the method God dealt with people in different dispensations supported by scripture.

In others words refute and support this doctrinal stand. Of course anyone who stands on the doctrine of the death burial resurrection is the gospel from Genesis through Revelation I would not mind hearing your arguments as well.

Not looking for any fight, bitterness..............just for my personal study that I might be more knowledgeable and wise when the doctrine on the one gospel comes up again:oops:
Indeed, I agree. 2 Timothy 2:15 is clear,- Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
Robert Breaker, has very good teaching about dispensation, different Gospel.

Colossians 1:9 and James 1:5.... To me, without SwordSearcher, these two verses would have never came to past.
Amen to The LORD, for this knowledge, made available to us.
if ye need ref/videos, just let me know.
Ya'all be Blessed now !β›πŸ“–πŸ“˜πŸ“•πŸ“šπŸ““πŸ“™πŸ“—
Johnny; Bible-Believing KJV1611 ONLY,Dispensationalist, Fundamentalist.

terrpn

Indeed, I agree. 2 Timothy 2:15 is clear,- Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Colossians 1:9 and James 1:5.... To me, without SwordSearcher, these two verses would have never came to past.
thank you brotherπŸ‘

terrpn

Johnny NL

Indeed, it is a good website !

terrpn

I went and checked out Robert Breaker...............very interesting material and video's- thanks again.

I do see he is pre-mill, but pre-trib on the 2nd advent of Christ through up a red flag, but that is just me and my belief's:cool:

terrpn

Brother Johnny............................I was incorrect and apologize. Robert Breaker sort of has 2 doctrinal statements I have found where one the verbage is a little fuzzy and his main Doctrinal Statement clarifies any confusion and scripturally is correct (in my belief that is according to scripture).

After reading through more material he and I are of the same Bible School lineage, albeit I am TBDI (Dr/Pastor David Peacock) and Bro. Brian from Bible School even signed my ordination. I wanted to make sure I corrected my earlier post and yes sir this 'ol boy is on fire for the Lord and has excellent material.

Thank you again......................dealing with some one gospel throughout the Bible (Genesis-Revelation) folks...................and just wanting to sharpen my Sword🧐

Johnny NL

Brother Johnny............................I was incorrect and apologize. Robert Breaker sort of has 2 doctrinal statements I have found where one the verbage is a little fuzzy and his main Doctrinal Statement clarifies any confusion and scripturally is correct (in my belief that is according to scripture).

After reading through more material he and I are of the same Bible School lineage, albeit I am TBDI (Dr/Pastor David Peacock) and Bro. Brian from Bible School even signed my ordination. I wanted to make sure I corrected my earlier post and yes sir this 'ol boy is on fire for the Lord and has excellent material.

Thank you again......................dealing with some one gospel throughout the Bible (Genesis-Revelation) folks...................and just wanting to sharpen my Sword🧐
No apologies needed Bro.
2 Timothy 2:15 is clear !!!! STUDY !!! that's what we do. SS8 is "OUR" doubledge sword !!!
Breaker is my "Scriptures" teacher, and yes, BBBC-Peacock is my Pastor/Preacher, the church I follow.
We're all learning, .... searching, .... understanding. As long as we stay in The WORD, we're all good.! ! ! !
Amen.

terrpn

Love your boldness in the Lord!!

Brandon, many here are, have been such a blessing with SS8. Honest before the Lord I have a few monitors on my desk where one is always dedicated to SS:cool:

Dr. P, Bro. Walker, etc. are such a blessing..........😍

TY again for turning me on to Bro Robert, all I can is WOW! I see he has his usual critics, etc., which anyone who rightly preaches the BOOK, the whole counsel of God is going to have.

God Bless you and Merry Christmas my brother!!

Johnny NL

I have a dream....
That all this generation and the following one, all thought by the Peacocks, Breakers, and KJV1611 only, Bible believers Preachers, with the ONE and ONLY software that provides the "TRUE KNOWLEDGE" of the Blood Stained Gospel....: SwordSearcher 8 !!!!!!
NO compromises.

"sorry, BUT, I cannot D-know what I know."
Amen...!