Online Swordsearcher

RevTim

Beta Tester
@Brandon Staggs I know this has been discussed before, and I know you've stated reason why you haven't done an online Swordsearcher, but I was still wondering something.

I use Blue Leather Bible, both online and on the phone. I don't think the app is storing any resources on my phone, other than for what's needed to run on the phone.

How feasible is it to have a phone app that allows access to the resources that way? You could even require the user to have an ID as with the disks, and then it could be an added benefit to buying a disk.

I would love.to have access to the program at church when teaching, which is why I am asking. I don't recall this particular request coming up before, but I could be wrong. Thanks for any response.

I would love.to have access to the program at church when teaching,
SwordSearcher is a Windows PC application designed to be run on a desktop computer. It would not be possible to refashion the existing software as a web service. There are no significant similarities in the technology or design.

Of course, it could be done, as a new project. I do not have current plans to start a new project to develop a web-based Bible study system.

For portability I would recommend choosing a good laptop.

SwordSearcher is a Windows PC application designed to be run on a desktop computer. It would not be possible to refashion the existing software as a web service. There are no significant similarities in the technology or design.

Of course, it could be done, as a new project. I do not have current plans to start a new project to develop a web-based Bible study system.

For portability I would recommend choosing a good laptop.
Ahhhhhhhhhh.... Okay. And thank you.

Back