Over 2 years of Swordsearcher

Stephen Michael

Just to introduce myself I live in northern MN out in the woods. Been here for over 30 years. Been into the Book for that long too. I have solar for my only power. I cant get the internet at my place either. My phone does not work all that well either. I borrow the net when I go to town. But I have the Swordsearcher to keep me company. That has been the best thing I've bought in many years. So, I just wanted to let you all know there are others out here too. The only reason I got a computer was because I bought a copy of SS. Don't use it for much else. My favorite studies are on metaphors, figures of speech, similitudes' etc. I have a lot of them written on paper notes for years. Maybe sometime I will post a few of them for you all. God bless you all. Steve

marty

Beta Tester
Hi, Stephen! I agree - using SwordSearcher to study God's word is the best reason to own a computer!

chuck in md

Sounds like you made a good choice with Sword Searcher, I would love to live out in the woods, not sure my wife would agree. lol

djmarko53

Hi, Stephen! I agree - using SwordSearcher to study God's word is the best reason to own a computer!
Another good use for SwordSearcher is that as a WordSearch and/or LOGOS user, I can convert some of my 5,000 books to SwordSearcher format!

Mark

djmarko53

As a former beta tester I appreciate the quality of SwordSearcher. Especially the Search engine capabilities, which are second to none. When I bought the SS DVD, it was a worthy investment. Not only can I access my Biblical information efficiently, but my Bible studies have been enhanced with my use of Swordsearher!

Mark

Ruthlyn

Beta Tester
Let me add my voice in welcome to you Stephen. SwordSearcher is a GREAT way to get deep into the study of God's Word and also a great tool for a HOST of other Bible based activities. Continue enjoying 🙌

RevTim

Beta Tester
Just to introduce myself I live in northern MN out in the woods. Been here for over 30 years. Been into the Book for that long too. I have solar for my only power. I cant get the internet at my place either. My phone does not work all that well either. I borrow the net when I go to town. But I have the Swordsearcher to keep me company. That has been the best thing I've bought in many years. So, I just wanted to let you all know there are others out here too. The only reason I got a computer was because I bought a copy of SS. Don't use it for much else. My favorite studies are on metaphors, figures of speech, similitudes' etc. I have a lot of them written on paper notes for years. Maybe sometime I will post a few of them for you all. God bless you all. Steve
Great testimony brother. Sometimes I wonder how Paul managed without SwordSearcher! ;) The Word of God is always a blessing, and your post was very encouraging.