Please Pray.

john.a

Please pray for my wife who has been diagnosed with dementia and my 40 year son who has just been diagnosed with stomach cancer and has been given 6 month to live. The both of them are not saved though they know they have to be.

every blessing.

John.a, I am praying for you, friend; and for your wife and son and their salvation.

Jesus, thank you for John.a and his family. Wrap him up in your arms and comfort him as he faces his wife's and son's illnesses. Dear Holy Spirit, save them for Christ's sake. Thank you, Lord. We rest in your goodness.

Mike R.

marty

Beta Tester
I'm so sorry, John! Jeremiah 17:14 Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.

I'm praying for strength and courage for you and for salvation and healing for your family.

1 John 5:14-15 And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.

God bless you and your family.

wsbones

Beta Tester
May the Lord bless you and keep you during this time and hear and answer these prayers for healing and salvation.

Brandon Staggs

Administrator
Staff member
Also praying.

ishaknatan

Beta Tester
Have prayed . . .

1 Thessalonians 5:17-18
Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Ruthlyn

Beta Tester
Prayed for you John.... God give you strength, wisdom and loving patience in the midst of your trials. He is in the midst with you.

Ruthlyn

Truckerboy

I'm praying for you too, John, and for you James, as well. May God bless you both.

NJLION

Brother John,

I will pray for your wife and son, especially their salvation. My mom had been diagnosed with dimentia a few years before she passed away, and I can testify from experience that God will give you a special grace and strength to love and care for her.

The Lord Bless you,

Paul

john.a

Dear Christian friends you will never know how much I appreciate your response and encouragement to my prayer request and to that I am very thankful to you all.
My son got out of hospital today and starts his Chemotherapy later on in the week, I was speaking to him today and again pleaded with him to seek Christ as his saviour but he blames God for not healing me as does my wife also. I haven?t told my wife about our son at the moment as her wee mind is all mixed up and telling her might put her back into hospital again.
Again thank you for bearing us up before the ?Throne of Grace? at this time.
John.
Hebrews 4:15-16
(15) For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
(16) Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Brandon Staggs

Administrator
Staff member
Brother John, your faithfulness in such adversity is a wonderful testimony!

John I will pray for you, if you are seeking prayer another place you may post is on our ministry's prayer wall where other believers can pray for you, and you can be blessed through prayer for other believers. If you ever want to keep your prayers on a more personal level you can do so there where only our ministry team will pray for you.

Father, what a comfort it is to approach the throne of a holy and limitless God who loves us. I lift up my brother John to you and pray as in all things your name will be glorified in his situation. God I just ask that you be with him, give him strength and discernment in his situation. I pray for healing for his son, a stability in his marriage and I pray for his wife's capacity for understanding in her battle with dementia. Lord I pray that through his strength and faith in you his family's would see your hand move and be strengthened in their faith and come to the saving grace of you. God I know your ways are just and am at peace always because you're will is sovereign over all of us. We pray all these things in your holy name, Amen.

Next Generation Disciples
WWW.NextGenerationDisciples.com

john.a

Thank you
Next Generation Disciples for prayers and encouragement.

Eric

Beta Tester
John,
And Jesus is praying for each of His own! What a comfort. May He be your Comfort at this time.

John,

We were trying to follow up via email to see how things were going. I hope everything is going well, we have continued to pray. Please reach out to us again so we can continue to pray with specific prayer.

Our prayers are still with you

Next Generation Disciples
www.NextGenerationDisciples.com

john.a

Thanks nextgendisciples, sorry for my delayed response I am emotionally drain at the moment.
My wife is continueing to hear voices in her head telling her that she shouldnt be here and it wont be long till she is gone among other things my son started chemo last week and if this dosent work he has only 2 months to live according to the doctors.

john.

Joh 11:35 Jesus wept.

Brandon Staggs

Administrator
Staff member
Bro. John, I'm still praying too (though I don't often comment in these threads I do watch them and pray). I'll be asking our church to do the same at the next prayer meeting.