Please Pray.

john.a

Thank you Gord and Brandon your prayers like all who have prayed are much appreciated.
I have also a 48 year old niece who is in her last stages of cancer she has had most of her liver taken away she was diagnosed about 3 year ago again she is not saved she has been told just to take each day as it come with no promises of tomorrow.

every blessing.
john.

Johnny NL

in JESUS' NAME, it shalt be done !
Amen.

john.a

Dear Christian friends, just an update on my wife and son's conditions.
My wife is hearing a voice more frequently telling her that it wont be long till she is gone,this evening that same voice was telling her that her coffin was ready and waiting for her. Her memory is fast fading and she is crying quite a lot.
My son went through his last session of chemo last week so we are waiting on the results coming soon, he is in great pain at the moment.
As much as I want to see them healed I continue to ask for your prayers that they might come to know "Our Blessed Lord Jesus as their Saviour".
Again thank you all for bearing us up before the "Throne of Grace".

Gord

Beta Tester
Brother John, I will continue to lift you and your family to God for his Grace for your family's comfort and understanding of these trials.

marty

Beta Tester
John, you and your family are in my prayers. I'm praying for their salvation and your peace of mind. May our Lord put a hedge against the enemy around you all.

Johnny NL

It touches me a lot, when parents, wife are children are in needs for salvation.
Please allow me carry your pain with you, for I understand what you are going thru.
My prayers are standing by yours,Sir.
May the Lord of my salvation, meet our requests.
In Jesus' Name . . . Amen.

TerriP

Dear brother, be comforted:

"Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; 4 Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God." - 2 Corinthians 1:3-4

"...God, that comforteth those that are cast down..." - 2 Corinthians 7:6

"I, even I, am he that comforteth you:" - Isaiah 51:12

"...for the LORD hath comforted his people, and will have mercy upon his afflicted." - Isaiah 49:13

I pray for your peace, appropriated by the blood of Jesus, brother John.

Terri P.

john.a

Dear Christian friends I am indebted to you all for your consistency in praying for us here in Belfast Northern Ireland.

john.a

Dear Christian friends,
Just a little update on Garnett he is still in hospital (2 weeks now) John, Philip and Danielle ( my 2 sons and daughter) were up to see him most of the day as things are not looking to good for him. He has a lot of fluid in his legs and stomach which wont go away and is giving the doctors a lot of concern.
the truth of the matter is Garnett hasn't long to live he wants the family up tomorrow though Mabel (my wife who has dementia)will not be there at this time as I wont tell her how bad Garnett is.(he hasn't as yet excepted Christ)
It has been a very difficult time for us all but as a family we are coping.
Thank you for your prayers in the past
God Bless.
john.

TerriP

Dear Christian friends,
Just a little update on Garnett he is still in hospital (2 weeks now) John, Philip and Danielle ( my 2 sons and daughter) were up to see him most of the day as things are not looking to good for him. He has a lot of fluid in his legs and stomach which wont go away and is giving the doctors a lot of concern.
the truth of the matter is Garnett hasn't long to live he wants the family up tomorrow though Mabel (my wife who has dementia)will not be there at this time as I wont tell her how bad Garnett is.(he hasn't as yet excepted Christ)
It has been a very difficult time for us all but as a family we are coping.
Thank you for your prayers in the past
God Bless.
john.
Dear Brother John my heart goes out to you. I pray most of all, as you are my brother in Christ, for your peace. I know you love Jesus so you know His peace is yours. Father God have mercy on Garnett, give him time until he sees you and hears you - we know that you are not willing that any should perish; we trust in You, Father, thank you for your tender mercies toward your son John, too.

Gord

Beta Tester
Dear brother John, I pray for your strength and understanding, and that in that God reveal's His glory to us all.

Johnny NL

count me IN Sir...

john.a

Dear Christain friend, my son went into eterinty this afternoon at 1:20 pm.
Thank you all for your prayers and we know that if prayer and love could have saved him then he would be coming home to us, but that wasn't to be in the will of God.
Thanks again.
john

Johnny NL

So sorry to hear this.....

All my sympathies go to you Sir and your family.
Surely, God's will, ain't easy to understand...
thru all this, in a certain way (God's way), be blessed,loved,
by Our Mighty Lord !
May JESUS CHRIST, stand by you, forever.

marty

Beta Tester
My sincerest sympathies, John.