Poole's Synopsis Criticorum

Regie

Has anyone hear ever heard of Poole's Synopsis Criticorum?

Is it a good work? Should someone (you :) - or me perhaps - find it and put it in SwordSearcher?

Or, is it the same as Poole's commentary which I have just started working on?

Thanks,
Regie

Last edited:
I have re-installed it and now I can do nothing with it unless I enter the serial number. Would you email it to me

Thanks - sorry to be so much trouble.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have re-installed it and now I can do nothing with it unless I enter the serial number. Would you email it to me

Thanks - sorry to be so much trouble.
This is almost guaranteed to be one of the badly designed anti-malware systems that removes things from your registry every time SwordSearcher closes. If you are using something other than the built-in Microsoft anti-virus, try disabling it and see if that fixes the problem.

I emailed your serial number to you and your download links before, you should be able to find them in your email archive. If you still need more help please send an email to support@swordsearcher.com .

This is almost guaranteed to be one of the badly designed anti-malware systems that removes things from your registry every time SwordSearcher closes. If you are using something other than the built-in Microsoft anti-virus, try disabling it and see if that fixes the problem.

I emailed your serial number to you and your download links before, you should be able to find them in your email archive. If you still need more help please send an email to support@swordsearcher.com .

I do not have it.
I emailed you. Please let me know if you did not get it.

Okay, I've re-sent you everything again. If you have any further problems, just reply to my emails.

Back