Pray for my HOUSE!

marty

Beta Tester
Please pray for Father to watch after my house. There have been several break-ins in my neighborhood where the crooks kick in the front door and take everything in the house. Lots of empty houses belonging to snow-birds. Thanks!

Ruthlyn

Beta Tester
oh dear Marty :eek:!! I am certainly praying for your safety and your possessions!

marty

Beta Tester
Thanks, everybody! There are some items that I need to take care of so thieving wouldn't be such a problem. My possessions aren't going with me in the end anyway, but the id things could be long range damaging. I have good neighbors so hopefully all will be well. I feel MUCH better knowing that Father God is watching out for me and you are lifting me up to Him. He's been protecting me for a long time. :) I was in a bit of a panic last night when a neighbor texted me and told me that the two houses behind me had been broken into and that a pickup had stopped by my house and people had gotten out, but left when they saw that they were being watched. Could be that they were just checking to see if I wanted any yard work done, so it could be innocent. I wasn't home and it shook me up.

Ruthlyn

Beta Tester
You got it right about possessions! I always ask the Lord to watch over my house but if the thieves want my stuff more than me... please let no one be home. I can replace things not family members. Our heavenly Father is very faithful though and sets His angels to encamp round about our dwellings :). So you have an armed heavenly host guard squad!!