Prayer for SwordSearcher

Brandon Staggs

Administrator
Staff member
Hi All,

I humbly request your prayers for the following:

• That SwordSearcher would be a blessing to those who use it: that their lives would be illuminated by the word of God when they study with it.
  • That those who use it would be able to bless others with the word of God in turn.
  • That I would be able to continue investing time and labor into the software and support of its users.
  • That the Lord would bear the burdens of business matters; that I would be directed solely by God in handling such things.
It is a great and wonderful blessing to be able to do what I do. God has seen fit to allow me to spend my entire adult life developing this software, and the last ten years of it in particular I have been free of need to do other full-time work. I want you to know that as a user of SwordSearcher that has paid for the use of the software, you have supported me immensely. Still, beyond that, an even greater support you can give is to pray for me and my family -- that I would be able to continue in this as long as it is God's will, and that I would be free of distraction of unimportant "little things" that only get in the way of the real work.

Also know that while I rarely comment on the prayer requests in this part of the forum, I do read them all and do pray as well.

Thank you, once again!

john.a

Thank you Brandon for SwordSearcher, it has been a great blessing to me brother, have you on my prayer list.
God Bless.

marty

Beta Tester
You're on my list, Brandon! :) I will add these specific requests.

Johnny NL

:D.... Also praying for You Sir.
You've been such a blessing in my life, for so many avenues, what you are doing is MORE than just a tool. It has been the butter, bread, and milk of my spiritual life for a while now.

I couldn't see my "WORD LEARNING" with out this blessing "eye opening" tool.

May the Lord bless you and your family, meeting all your needs, that you may be able to keep doing this as long as there is a need. (that would be forever.)
In JESUS' NAME, I prayed . Amen !

Truckerboy

Me too, Brandon.

ishaknatan

Beta Tester
Still, beyond that, an even greater support you can give is to pray for me and my family -- that I would be able to continue in this as long as it is God's will, and that I would be free of distraction of unimportant "little things" that only get in the way of the real work.
Prayer has been 'sent up' until harpazo . . .

Eric

Beta Tester
I, too, prayed according to your requests, Brandon. SwordSearcher has been such a blessing to us and our ministry!

terrpn

Hi All,

I humbly request your prayers for the following:

• That SwordSearcher would be a blessing to those who use it: that their lives would be illuminated by the word of God when they study with it.
  • That those who use it would be able to bless others with the word of God in turn.
  • That I would be able to continue investing time and labor into the software and support of its users.
  • That the Lord would bear the burdens of business matters; that I would be directed solely by God in handling such things.
It is a great and wonderful blessing to be able to do what I do. God has seen fit to allow me to spend my entire adult life developing this software, and the last ten years of it in particular I have been free of need to do other full-time work. I want you to know that as a user of SwordSearcher that has paid for the use of the software, you have supported me immensely. Still, beyond that, an even greater support you can give is to pray for me and my family -- that I would be able to continue in this as long as it is God's will, and that I would be free of distraction of unimportant "little things" that only get in the way of the real work.

Also know that while I rarely comment on the prayer requests in this part of the forum, I do read them all and do pray as well.

Thank you, once again!
Yes sir my friend...............absolutely! Am sending up big smoke on bended knee. To God be the GLORY.

Sword Searcher has completely changed and made my Bible reading, studying, preaching-teaching more enriched. I know mostly we're somewhat biased on this site which is true towards SS and Brandon, but the "truth of the matter" is it is/has been a blessing and tool towards ones Christian walk to better equip ones self for battle and purpose in reaching souls.

I would be lost without it, while seeing and knowing how Brandon is on top of our post's when one presents a question to a problem, adding modules, instructions or future requests, etc. is comforting. There is a lot of labor provided unselfishly for our expense. I will not lie and suggest that his stand on the Bible, which Bible...............has no consequence.

Being in the ministry I can never think you enough............knowing some rewards will be warranted for your burden at the Judgment Seat.

I've been given the task of building a new web site for our church, where I have popped in the "versa-link." That is just to cool my friend and I THANK YOU!!

I also pasted in your Sword Searcher thumbnail with link for others who might be interested can check out on their own:lol:

Thanks Brandon as it is more than obvious that your effort is more towards serving the Lord verses making a buck on sales of your software. Your cost is more than modest in consideration for SS's vast resources and potential. I personally thank you.

Thanks,
Wes
Nothing but the Blood

Brandon Staggs

Administrator
Staff member
You folks are a real blessing. What an honor to have such people using SwordSearcher. Thank you.

Ruthlyn

Beta Tester
Know Brandon that the honour is all ours... we love and appreciate you, your family and your great work. May this continue to be the will of God for your life until He calls you to something greater.

Love in Christ
Ruthlyn

pjfox777

Just added this to my Daily Bible and Prayer! :D

I've said this before, but I am so thankful for you and your ministry Brandon. I am praying for you and your family.

Peter