Prayer list?

Rokas

ok,
the ability to make reading plans according to reading time is ingenious and wonderful (it's so useful). "Daily Proverb" is a really nice addition too.

So I thought, maybe some "Prayer list" management would be possible to include as well? Since the reading plan feature was made so exceptionally well, I assume this would be something really good too :)

Oh, and, I am not sure about others, but I would find it really useful if I could appoint (recurring) dates to specific prayers, mark them as answered, add notes to them, etc. Right now I manage this with my Todoist app, but it would be much better having it in one place. Also, some prayer ideas come when reading and studying the Bible, so it's another reason to have it there together.

Thanks for the suggestions. It's not on the immediate radar but a definite future possibility.

For now what I suggest is using a user book module -- but that doesn't provide the type of functionality you are suggesting, other than easily linking verses into the text.

Back