Prayer Request - Us

RevTim

Beta Tester
It was nice that Brandon honored Asher with the new release.

I shared some of this with Brandon already.

We lost our 2nd daughter to SIDS when she was about 4 1/2 mo old.

This was at the end of a 6 mo period of time where my brother-in-law died of AIDS, my mom died of stroke complications, and then Gracie died, on the eve before our 5th wedding anniversary.

We hadn't had a chance to dedicate her with all we had been through, and we were planning to do it the day after our 5th, which was a Sunday.

But God brought us through, and we've had 3 other children since.

I've been praying for Brandon and his family and will continue to do so.

Rebekah Staggs

Staff member
I therefore issue most belated condolences to Brandon and family. I'm so very sorry for being so darned tardy.

Ed
Thank you, Ed. No apology is necessary. I think your condolences came at just the right time. Our due date would have been in just a couple of weeks and I find the words from everyone just as comforting now as they were then.

You are our family and we are sorry for your loss and are praying.
Thank you, Eddie.

It was nice that Brandon honored Asher with the new release.

I've been praying for Brandon and his family and will continue to do so.
Thank you very much, Tim. Brandon started the new release around the time we found out we were expecting. So he'd be able to take his time with it and take some time off when needed. Asher was part of his working on SS at the time so it fits.

Thank you all. It really means a lot to me to know that you are still praying for us. We are blessed.

Brandon Staggs

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you, all.